SASS Wire Forum

Taking Up Typing :)

PowderRiverCowboy

We're trying to get Zoot Shooting recognized!

really nice - i want one of those , i was prepare to respond with my "D" in typing in high school [on manual typewriters] because "i was not gonna be a secretary" and i never was  , so now i type with one finger - but i seem to have learned where the keys are this second time around , HOP{E you got lotsa ammo in stock 

That style of typewriter typed a pretty strong message on Clark Street in Chicago on St Valentine's day year ago.  I don't believe it was a message of love, however.  It definitely was understood though.

STL Suomi

I love the originals. But..

With a semi it’s more of a hunt and peck style. ;)

Always used to go to the range when a new class of rookies was coming through so I could shoot the Thompson.  Long time ago.  Surplus 45 hardball was $3.50 a box of 50.  Used to go through half a dozen boxes.  Great fun.  The County Sheriff was a great big guy and a high expert with it he did better writing than I saw at an FBI headquarters tour when I was a kid.

16 hours ago, watab kid said:

really nice - i want one of those , i was prepare to respond with my "D" in typing in high school [on manual typewriters] because "i was not gonna be a secretary" and i never was  , so now i type with one finger - but i seem to have learned where the keys are this second time around , HOP{E you got lotsa ammo in stock 

Well the ammo stock isnt a concern on my end I have more than the LGS 

15 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

So the typewriter version doesn't come in a violin case ?  :huh:

Been looking for  one for a year they arent making them wont place a backorder so , this one popped up and not exact model I wanted but close , as far a a extra 280 bucks for a case not one of my worries 

Find a good vintage guitar case. the semiauto ones with the 16" barrels will work well. Also, there is a guitar case called the Coffin Case that would look so good with one!

Archived