SASS Wire Forum

Handloading Supply in Kansas, Scam or real company?

Snakebite Dust SASS 75484

Anyone who claims they have all kinds of powder and primers available at cheap prices is full of it.  All you have to do is click on any item and go to checkout.  When all they accept is Zelle, BitCoin and other crap it is a scam.  You can also Just Google their address and you come up with this.

streetview.jpeg.09db614040317b8863b6c24f1587b548.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Hmmmmm....

This is the 'Shop' ...but, is it the house in background or the bus?

Run away!

Screenshot_20211207-105411_Maps.jpg

Larsen beat me to it!!!

The magic bus lets them be at a new address tomorrow….    I’ve really taken to disliking these guys.    
They pop up in the SASS Facebook pages too.   One had the audacity to throw his phony-balogna site into a reply on a different scam.   A quick notice to the admins cleaned him out, but this one was dumb enough to link all his shady ops together on his profile.   Sadly the fakebook police won’t take them down… 

2 hours ago, Not Dead Ed said:

The magic bus lets them be at a new address tomorrow….    I’ve really taken to disliking these guys.    
They pop up in the SASS Facebook pages too.   One had the audacity to throw his phony-balogna site into a reply on a different scam.   A quick notice to the admins cleaned him out, but this one was dumb enough to link all his shady ops together on his profile.   Sadly the fakebook police won’t take them down… 

With fake book it is all about community standards, don't ya know.

So lying cheating scam artists fit right in with their standards.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/handloadingsupply.com

They are working overtime to stack up positive reviews. My book has been on Amazon for over two years and rarely gets a written review. This fake website has 21 positive written reviews in four days! It's great that some even used generic words. I received my item in just days...

This fake website has the same wording. Scammers love to copy each other.

https://reloading-supplies.com/product-category/smokeless-powder/

8 hours ago, Snakebite Dust SASS 75484 said:

Found a place online called Handloading Supply.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

link to their site

Handloading Supplies & Equipment on Sale | Powder & Primers (handloadingsupply.com)

Yesterday I went looking on line for Alliant ExraLite powder.  I found it on four websites, all of which proved to be scam sites.  One was named Federalprimers.com and it had everything we are all looking for at very low prices.  It used similar logos and facially appeared just like the Federal website.  But the small print was broken English. 

I strongly suggest checking with a Scam Verifier app before giving these foreign phishing scammers any financial or other info.  They're obviously onto what we are shopping for.  

Archived