SASS Wire Forum

1 hour ago, Ringer said:

No you still got it wrong.

It's "the FART".

That explains the aroma in the bedroom.

You do know that Widder has after burners.

Most folks don't know this but Widder was the inspiration for that famous campfire scene in Blazing Saddles! :lol:

Hey, you can't just make this stuff up.

Kajun

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jackalope said:

Mr. B...if I were to learn that you slept with a picture of Widder under your pillow, I would seriously have to reconsider my current opinion of your character.

:huh:

Don't worry Jackalope. But as I have somewhat of a photographic memory I will have to try a name association trick to remove that image from my rolodex. Kinda like Henry Winkler used on Jerry Reed in Waterboy. So if you hear me call him Hannie Caulder you'll know why. 

Well Pards,

you'll just have to overlook (and hopefully forgive) my BS

exuberance.  Ya see, this Wire is the ONLY game I've been able

to play and participate in over a year.

Heck, I'm just happy to feel like BS'n again.

..........Widder

55 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I have to admit, these Tennessee boys sure do talk a good match.....it's going to get interesting.  I wonder how many shooters are signed up so far. 

So far, I heard they got over 100 shooters....... and about 4 talkers!

:lol:

EDIT:  entrance fee for talkers is the same as

shooters!   

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

shooters!   

..........Widder

Is there an added fee for the liars side match? :lol:

Kajun

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I have to admit, these Tennessee boys sure do talk a good match.....it's going to get interesting.  I wonder how many shooters are signed up so far. 

Captn Bill, we are past 150 shooters with 8 weeks to go!  This looks like a great turnout!!!

If you're on the fence it's time to climb down and send in your entry!

https://wartraceregulators.com/2021State/application.pdf

Randy

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

shooters!   

..........Widder

Widder, we're over 150 shooters now, not sure about the talkers though!:P

Randy

Mr. Badly,

You may as well donate that $100 to the cancer fund  in

TN Williams name.

Ain't nobody south of the Mason Dixon line or east of the

Mississippi what can tell bigger whoopers than TN Williams.

His nickname is 'Lars Williams'.    

He can tell more lies sitting on a 3 foot bar stool than a monkey

can do tricks on a 40 foot flag pole.

..........Widder

6 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

Yes there is. $100. I just started the contest.

See folks he's already got a head start on the lyin'

The fee is $127.33 and all checks should be made out to Tyrel Cody

This topic has me really worried. I just got word from "an un-named source" that a professional has been hired to jinx the Nanner Splits.

toilet fairy.jpg

22 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Well, I admittedly haven't sent ours in yet, guess I better get on the ball. 

I have now remedied the situation our apps went out today.

I only made a couple posse requests, hopefully my son's ok with being on my posse; at least the fumes ain't completely took over yet.

On 8/11/2021 at 9:13 PM, DeaconKC said:

This topic has me really worried. I just got word from "an un-named source" that a professional has been hired to jinx the Nanner Splits.

toilet fairy.jpg

No use hiring the Krazy one to jinx the splits, I don't care how many pictures you post of him. It's a well know'd fact he'll just take the money and run. Oh wait, I'm picking at the wrong cowboy. Cap'n BB steals little kids lollipops.

7 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

No use hiring the Krazy one to jinx the splits, I don't care how many pictures you post of him. It's a well know'd fact he'll just take the money and run. Oh wait, I'm picking at the wrong cowboy. Cap'n BB steals little kids lollipops.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

I tried stealing the big kids’ lollipops but they put up a fight. 

29 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

I tried stealing the big kids’ lollipops but they put up a fight. 

Yeah, kind of a shame. You'd think someone would've taught him not to pick on his elders; but here we are.

Good new is that Widder has talked him into taking a bath before state. I just hope he waits until the day of because he's messing around with them possums and he'll certainly be ripe again if he takes it now....

7 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Yeah, kind of a shame. You'd think someone would've taught him not to pick on his elders; but here we are.

Good new is that Widder has talked him into taking a bath before state. I just hope he waits until the day of because he's messing around with them possums and he'll certainly be ripe again if he takes it now....

Mr. Cody, please limit your responses to realistic possibilities.  If you would like to post unrealistic, joke or fantasy responses, please use either the Saloon Forum.  

Thank-you. :ph34r: ;) 

15 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Mr. Cody, please limit your responses to realistic possibilities.  If you would like to post unrealistic, joke or fantasy responses, please use either the Saloon Forum.  

Thank-you. :ph34r: ;) 

You're right, sorry.

NOTE TO SELF: Bring gas powered power washer to state, make sure to bring extra gas and soap.

I'm going to try, at least for a minute to get away from hypotheticals like who is playing with possums and who may or may not take a bath and get back to what I'm sure will happen.

Thursday 10/7, Side Match Day of the State Championship will be "ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH TO WEAR PINK" day.

We encourage everyone to wear some pink and we will be collecting money to send to the American Cancer Society. If you wish to donate with a check please make it out to The American Cancer Society and we'll send it with the other checks.  We send this to go toward research to hopefully someday end at least some cancers. 

Before anyone asks this is not just for breast cancer it is for all cancers. We use pink because ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH TO WEAR TEAL just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I hope to see a sea of PINK at the match.

Thanks

RandyIMG_3839.thumb.JPG.3dcc72afb1f087c99a8b8a2451059cdc.JPGIMG_E5735.JPG.c96b868f6ded8f53d3d6969068ab0094.JPGIMG_5689.thumb.JPG.abc72db1fb2f6a247c9e7ff93107d66d.JPG548705271_2020TennesseeStateChampionship.jpg.10b898e35bcd330415a312f9fc859c68.jpg1866818070_SixgunSeamus2020StatePink.thumb.jpg.514c419adab4289b871a1c5f0f20ee69.jpg

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

That's some fine looking folks right there!

Now I ain't superstitious, I'm just a bit stitious. But, people say if you don't wear some pink and give a bit to the fund then your match may not go as well as it could have.:ph34r:

I've also heard that you'd be carrying a pink chicken's foot in your cart on Thursday....not that you are superstitious! :ph34r:

Kajun

@Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 you Sir have the patience of a Saint, to let these youngins run rampant and put up with all of this smack talk on your post.  I’m looking forward to seeing you and watch all the kids back slap each other when we all get together. 

Widder I may have to take you up on that sammich offer. Kitty can sniff out $$ at 100 yards with her eyes closed. I can't complain too much though. She did let me purchase 3 of them fine Henry 22s with the Widder / Slater magic in one shot. I have a witness! Widder heard her say to do it too. 

3 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 you Sir have the patience of a Saint, to let these youngins run rampant and put up with all of this smack talk on your post.  I’m looking forward to seeing you and watch all the kids back slap each other when we all get together. 

Well he is a Saint, says it right there in his alias...

Archived