Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

My wife is getting so forgetful.  She knows when she sends me to the store to get only a couple of things, she is to ask me if I have my wallet, phone, keys, shopping list, and that I'm zipped up.

 

I got to the store without my wallet.  My wife forgot to ask me if I had my wallet.  

 

This was not the first time my wife has forgotten this.   47 years of marriage to me seems to be taking a toll on this fine lady. 

Sad, isn't it?  :(

 

^_^

 

 

.

Edited by Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663
  • Haha 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shanley Shooter often calls me. And asks, being I forgot to remind him...to bring him his wallet or earpiece for his phone. Usually left on his sink...as I was forgetfull in my sleep, and neglected to remind him to take them.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sue,   I think there are pills you can take, and practice exercises you can do to train and improve your sleep-memory so you don’t forget those important things in the future!

     >:-(
 

:rolleyes:      CB

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps you should post a simple checklist on the inside of the door you go through to get to the car...:blink:

 

OGAPS - The Powerful Tool - Checklist

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Perhaps you should post a simple checklist on the inside of the door you go through to get to the car...:blink:

 

OGAPS - The Powerful Tool - Checklist

Dutch, I tried that a couple of years ago.  Wife forgot where she put my list.

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Clean Underwear, Socks, Hat , Keys , wallet and Pants ....

 

Jabez Cowboy

Pants really??:lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Which reminds me, what do real cowboys wear under their kilt?

 

BOOTS!  :lol:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Clean Underwear, Socks, Hat , Keys , wallet and Pants ....

 

Jabez Cowboy

OMW....packed up 3 different rigs for EOT one year...a coach, our trailer and a cabover...

Got everything packed...even went over check list.

The one thing that was NOT on the check list was Shanley's skivies!!!

A quick trip to Walmart the next morning remedied that!!!:wub:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Dutch, I tried that a couple of years ago.  Wife forgot where she put my list.

Swear shes half squirrel because things are tucked away everywhere in the most nonsensical way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When it happens again.. walk backwards until you cross the spot where that thought fell out of your head.
Works for me.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7497F19D-AB2E-4F5B-9C5A-11336FAB06FF.jpeg.4013f84bf1094eda0d9563290db12fc9.jpeg
Birdgun,

Don’t leave home without it running you through a check list, sort of like an “Auto Pilot”.  :D

 

CJ
 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I started to post a helpful and funny tidbit of information but as I typed I forgot what it the heck it was…

 

 

I ain’t kidding…:lol:

 

Man, oh man…

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

OMW....packed up 3 different rigs for EOT one year...a coach, our trailer and a cabover...

Got everything packed...even went over check list.

The one thing that was NOT on the check list was Shanley's skivies!!!

A quick trip to Walmart the next morning remedied that!!!:wub:

Thought he was a tough commando guy!

when did he switch to skivies?:D

funning with ya!

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Thought he was a tough commando guy!

when did he switch to skivies?:D

funning with ya!

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway

Hahaha!!!

Well, I ain't gonna say who is the comando!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2021 at 1:23 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

My wife is getting so forgetful.  She knows when she sends me to the store to get only a couple of things, she is to ask me if I have my wallet, phone, keys, shopping list, and that I'm zipped up.

 

I got to the store without my wallet.  My wife forgot to ask me if I had my wallet.  

 

This was not the first time my wife has forgotten this.   47 years of marriage to me seems to be taking a toll on this fine lady. 

Sad, isn't it?  :(

 

^_^

 

 

.

Well at least the equipment was not hanging out.....

 

Texas Lizard

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.