SASS Wire Forum

There is light at the end of the tunnel!

DeaconKC

We moved to Arkansas in December and have been working to get everything completed. However, the garage has been half full of stuff waiting for our new shed to arrive. Well it got here right before we got clobbered with that ice/snow/arctic blast that I am still blaming @Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129, @Michigan Slim and @Alpo for. Well, I got to get stuff moved out there this last week and am within a few days of being able to get my reloading area set back up! Unfortunately, we are taking a week to head for Tennessee next week, so it will probably be once back that it gets finished. But at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

You’re retired right? The only deadlines you should have are the ones that you put on yourself. You are in charge. If you don’t meet a deadline tell your new boss to go pound sand. ;)

Get yourself one of these and you are set. Keep it on you just in case. 

image.jpeg.63a9103f9488c36751b997645ff738db.jpeg

Hey, I'm over the snow crap and ready to put the boat in! Don't blame me. I'm married and get enough of that! Lol

Just kiddin hon. 

Got a workbench built today and moved in, then some other stuff out there. Including a couple 5 gallon buckets full of wheel weights. Remembered why I had the young guys load those when we moved! Wartrace sounds fun, unfortunately we are leaving on Sturday from there. Hope to set up someday to come shoot with you guys.

On 3/9/2021 at 10:10 AM, Alpo said:

Whacha blamin' me for? SODDI

You were handy! :D

Don't Worry I'll take the Blame ,,, I have Wide shoulders and No sense of quit, so relax....

That and like the Wife says I'm "living on Borrowed time" anyway ....

Got NO snow here on my hay field, so I can't send any to you All down south of da Medicine Line ...

Supposed to be nice tomorrow think i'll take the Shadow out for a ride tomorrow...

Jabez Cowboy

On 3/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, DeaconKC said:

We moved to Arkansas in December and have been working to get everything completed.  we are taking a week to head for Tennessee next week, so it will probably be once back that it gets finished. But at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

You know the Arkansas State match is next week don't you.

9 minutes ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

You know the Arkansas State match is next week don't you.

Obviously not! Where is it? I am sad I will not be able to attend and expand my iron grip on last place at another camp!

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

Obviously not! Where is it? I am sad I will not be able to attend and expand my iron grip on last place at another camp!

March 18th, 19th and 20th hosted by Judge Parker's Marshals at the Old Fort Gun Club, Fort Smith / Van Buren.

Archived