Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Important Announcement about EOT 2021


Recommended Posts

Roper, we are staying at the Pla-Mor up in Bremen. The first campground they have on the list has a 30 day minimum and the other one is limited on size of unit.

https://pla-mor.net/index.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Hawaii is out.  47 to go! 

not sure what happened. tried it the first time and it came up with a facebook login screen. Misty replied and I tried it again and it worked just fine. You replied and I tried again an

Oh heck..Just all jump in a big ole boat & float to Down -Under..we've got the range but a lot will have to swag it' [ sleeping bag , tent etc ]  cos there ain't a real lot of fancy accommodation.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Roper, we are staying at the Pla-Mor up in Bremen. The first campground they have on the list has a 30 day minimum and the other one is limited on size of unit.

https://pla-mor.net/index.html

That is a shame on the month stay for the RV park.

Many are going that route...but I believe that is really just being lazy on trying to schedule in coming/outgoing.

Hmmmmmm.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2021 at 11:30 AM, DeaconKC said:

Unfortunately right now $70/1000 is a fair price.

70/K us a steal!

 

I saw some at gunshow last week for $400/K :angry:  

 

needless to say, I didn’t buy any! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, Griff said:

When I clicked on Register Online, I get:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

 

I'm feeling a little... not wanted!

i ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME MESSAGE.  WHAT WILL WE DO?

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fargo Bill, SASS #4942 said:

i ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME MESSAGE.  WHAT WILL WE DO?

Why, we'll wait until Feb 8 @ 9am CST just like everyone else!  Then we'll flood their servers and cause the world to crash about our ears!!!!    Oh yeah, insert little sarcastic smiley face here!

Edited by Griff
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So the registration opens @ 9am on Monday but what time zone? Being out here on the “right” coast I’ll have to do some cogitating to get the right time. B)
 

Kajun

Edited by Krazy Kajun
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

So the registration opens @ 9am on Monday but what time zone? Being out here on the “right” coast I’ll have to do some cogitating to get the right time. B)
 

Kajun

11 am our time, I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Roper, we are staying at the Pla-Mor up in Bremen. The first campground they have on the list has a 30 day minimum and the other one is limited on size of unit.

https://pla-mor.net/index.html

Thanks TT.  We made reservations at JT's Campgrounds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that we are really likely to be able to travel... but for us its 8,311 miles to Founders Ranch..... and 9,427 to Indianapolis.  :rolleyes:      Whats  1000 miles between friends eh?:lol:

 

 

 

EOT.gif

Edited by Constable Nelson #11784
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Constable Nelson #11784 said:

Not that we are really likely to be able to travel... but for us its 8,311 miles to Founders Ranch..... and 9,427 to Indianapolis.  :rolleyes:      Whats  1000 miles between friends eh?:lol:

 

 

 

EOT.gif

Maybe it's shorter if you go the other way round. :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Constable Nelson #11784 said:

Not that we are really likely to be able to travel... but for us its 8,311 miles to Founders Ranch..... and 9,427 to Indianapolis.  :rolleyes:      Whats  1000 miles between friends eh?:lol:

 

 

 

EOT.gif

Awwww....I so miss you, my cutie-patootie!!!

Hugs!

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great to have the world championship east of the Mississippi.  It would be great to have either the world or national championship east of the Mississippi on a regular revolving basis.   There are lots of cowboys and cowgirls east of the Mississippi :) 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ethan callahan said:

This is great to have the world championship east of the Mississippi.  It would be great to have either the world or national championship east of the Mississippi on a regular revolving basis.   There are lots of cowboys and cowgirls east of the Mississippi :) 

 

Sure, sure, but remember we are celebrating the old west, not the old east. :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.