SASS Wire Forum

Kentucky State Match 2021!!

Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162

We are so happy to announce that SASS has officially awarded Ponderosa Pines the Kentucky State Match for 2021!!! This year it will be held on April 15-17th. We will start the year off the right way, while forgetting about 2020!!  Come see us! The applications and more information can be found at www.ponderosa-pines.com.  For all those excited about our Black Gold event...our official applications and information are forthcoming.  Can't wait to see y'all soon!  Thank you so much for all your support and participation over the years.  We look forward to many memorable years ahead!   

Certainly looking forward to this one!!  

RIGHT BACK ATCHA", Brother!!!

On 11/23/2020 at 10:05 PM, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

We are so happy to announce that SASS has officially awarded Ponderosa Pines the Kentucky State Match for 2021!!! This year it will be held on April 15-17th. ...

Scary.  Yesterday I put your match on my "want to attend" list!

22 hours ago, MizPete said:

???  Will you & Cammi PLEASE go to Black Gold?  It's your kind of place.

That's in Joo-lie, raht?

We just might.  Might be time to go "Unforgiven"... pull off one last job.

11 minutes ago, Stump Water said:

That's in Joo-lie, raht?

21-24 Joo-lie.  Hotter than hell's hinges but sooooooooooo worth it.

56 minutes ago, Stump Water said:

Where y'all stay?

Should I contact Joe and arrange moe-bile akommidayshins?

Yes, you should.  There is a motel 10 min from the range & it fills up quick.  Petey & I bought a l'il tin can a year ago & stay on the range.

I’m looking forward to being able to stand and walk on both feet in time for the KY state match with a little practice under my belt.  At that point, I’ll have not shot in competition in two years !!

I get the cast off of my foot from the most recent treatment on Wednesday the 2nd of December.  

This has been the most frustrating, aggravating time in my life!!

Gonna’ be a great year in Ponderosa Pines!!  

Y’all get signed up and come out to play!!

22 hours ago, MizPete said:

Yes, you should.  There is a motel 10 min from the range & it fills up quick.  Petey & I bought a l'il tin can a year ago & stay on the range.

Buying a tin can is out.  I'll hafta see what I can wrangle.

Tin cans have jumped in price and availability is limited. I will wait a bit to get one in a down market. In the meantime I bought a used topper from a guy before his truck got repossessed.  If I'm flying solo at a match I will survive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 9:38 PM, Stump Water said:

Buying a tin can is out.  I'll hafta see what I can wrangle.

Hey, Stumpy!!  Check the lodging at Heritage Inn in Manchester, KY! If nothing there, there’s plenty of good lodging in London, KY and it’s right there on I75, just 20 minutes away!!

On 11/23/2020 at 10:05 PM, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

We are so happy to announce that SASS has officially awarded Ponderosa Pines the Kentucky State Match for 2021!!! ...

Reading the application...is  242 New Truckers Road Manchester, KY the address of the range?

Do not listen to Garman, take the parkway East out of London to Manchester and turn right. About 3 miles on the right.

Copperhead, just printed off both applications and noticed Outlaw was omitted. Granted I am tired of Creek kicking my butt but this may be my year. Is it going to be offered can we just write it in on the form?

Joe must be trying to eliminate a few categories, I don’t see silver senior either!

If there are three folks that want to shoot it we will have it. I think.

3 hours ago, MizPete said:

Petey sez we can't.  I am not happy.

He’d better have his happy a$$ at Black Gold or I might just come over there drag him to the match by his ear!!  :o :lol:

Oh, we'll be at Black Gold.  KY State just comes too close to the end of tax season.  He'll be working 10-12hrs 7/7 right up until the 15th.

Get your registrations in for this match. Kentucky State is a great match, working on awards, schedule and fun events.

Archived