SASS Wire Forum

Lets see some dogs

Did You just say something to my Mom??

ae7a7f6467afef9850fb3c24a626ec2e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Schoolmarm and the Bopper went swimming and they didn’t take me…

C8156098-6FA2-4448-89E7-8C44DA371D5D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Schoolmarm and the Bopper went swimming and they didn’t take me…

C8156098-6FA2-4448-89E7-8C44DA371D5D.jpeg

It’s s’posed to be funny!  That dog wouldn’t swim unless you threw her into the water!!  

She’s just happy that they didn’t take her!!  :lol:

Now she has the couch all to herself!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Update:  Kount at 11 months. 105 pounds. Life is ruff in humid Kentucky

97D8FC87-C094-4A60-9C5B-5BD85A01AEB8.jpeg

• Like 6

Questions for you.  I have opportunity to get a staffordshire pup but breeder doesn't want her spayed until 24 months, she did agree after 12. Also have a chance for a siberien husky, wolf mix no requirement to keep intact has been communicated as yet but transportation from Utah might be expensive.  Both are pups that will not be released from litter until 10 weeks of age. If your choice which direction would you go.

That confuses me all to hell.

You buy the dog, at 8 weeks old. It's your dog. If, at 8 weeks and one day, you decide to shoot the dog - it's your dog. Shoot it. If you decide to spay it at 8 weeks and one day old, and you can find a vet that's willing to do it at that age - have her cut. She's your dog.

Once he has taken your money, what the hell does the breeder have to do with anything you do with that dog?

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That confuses me all to hell.

You buy the dog, at 8 weeks old. It's your dog. If, at 8 weeks and one day, you decide to shoot the dog - it's your dog. Shoot it. If you decide to spay it at 8 weeks and one day old, and you can find a vet that's willing to do it at that age - have her cut. She's your dog.

Once he has taken your money, what the hell does the breeder have to do with anything you do with that dog?

In case I decide to surrender her part of contract is to return to breeder. Study have shown that early spay could be linked to orthopedic conditions in later life. The breeders concern is health of dogs she breeds even after sale. I primarily want a pet and she breeds for competitive sports. I am happy about fact she is not a puppy mill breeding as fast as can to turn fast money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ain't that woman got no sense atall?

When you got a big shaggy white dog like that, you're supposed to dress all in black.

Not only has her shirt got white stripes, but it appears that she is wearing white pants.

How is all the white dog hair going to show up on her if she's not wearing black? :D

• Haha 4