SASS Wire Forum

Lets see some dogs

Today is a great day for my dog! International dog day, fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy for lunch, and tacos for supper!

• Like 3

Aww!  WHO CARES?!?

777E1BAC-F37A-417D-8C70-9E30C6765428.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

e82f0abafdb849f57f03639eec066756.jpg

My 3 year old great nephew uses a Black Lab- Mastiff mix as a pillow when he sleeps at night. 

When he was a little baby, this is the dog that slept beside his crib and was the reason that the baby's room door had to be left open at all times.  If the baby cried, Hermes was going to see why the baby was crying and little things like closed doors weren't going to stop him.

Safest baby in the county.

Hermes.jpg

Edited by Smuteye John SASS#24774
pic added
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

36d5c6860b746a1990aed6381eccd9f8.jpg

Don't know about German Shepherds, but I know for a fact that a drunk Pekinese is hilarious.

My sister had a Pekinese that was the biggest mooch in the world.  He would haunt you for a taste of anything and was not above 'helping himself'.

Her 1st husband was a serious light weight when it came to drinking but could admit it even to himself.  He had a bad habit of fixing a bourbon and coke in a really large cup and only staying awake to drink about half of it.  One Friday night, Buster the Pekinese got into the cup when he fell asleep on the couch.  I showed up around 9 the next morning to help with a project my sister had planned for him to find both man and dog sleeping off the previous night- both in the exact same position and snoring.  Bobby was laying flat on his back on the couch with his hands over his head and Buster was laying the exact same way right beside a knocked over 32 oz plastic cup.

There are few things more pitiful acting than a Pekinese with a hang over.

• Haha 3