• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

2 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1710853392035.thumb.jpg.7ae9e25b2ef57d0c20426b7b293ed684.jpg

Back in the late 90s I went with a friend of mine to pick up his daughter at College one night. We were all going out to dinner. So she got in the truck with him - they would go to the restaurant together - and I would follow in her car. They drove off while I was sitting there with her door open so the interior light was on trying to find the windshield wipers to clear the mist and the headlight switch. This was a late 80s Japanese car of some sort and I had no idea where these things were. Fast forward to the early 2000s, and I rented a Chevy at the San Juan Puerto Rico airport and drove to the other end of the island with the windshield wiper on. Because I could not figure out how to turn it off, and there was no owner's manual in the glove box. I had to ask somebody at the motel when I got to the other end of the island how to turn the damn thing off, or it would have been on for the entire 3 days I was there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4