Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grass Range

FS-Western artifacts

Recommended Posts

Selling my collection of mostly western stuff to include saddle bags, saddles, horsehair headstalls with bits, chaps, scabbards, Indian collectibles, ask for list, prices and photos. $50 and up

 

Partial List:

List of Western collectibles:

#1 Original military McClellen cavalry saddle barely used with original horsehair cinch $1000

#2 Original military McClellen cavalry saddle barely used with old Whipcord? Cinch $1000

#3 Old Crow Indian handmade saddle $1500

#4 Old ladies side saddle-good condition $500

#5 Kids saddle-good $150

#6 Original side saddle completely rebuilt and recovered by local saddle maker-hand carved leather $1500

#7 Mexican saddle-never ridden $500

#8 Used western saddle with rawhide covered fork $300

#9 Old A-fork saddle, I think the cantle is broken with old saddle blanket $200

#10 2- local Antelope head mounts $100 each

#11 3- local Mule Deer horn mounts $50 each

#12 Black Bear skull $25

#13 Feral Texas- Pig skull $25

#14 Trail model snow- shoes, good $100

#15 Buggy wheel. 36” good, 100

#16 Old Montana saddle $50

#17 US Army work team bridles (2) $150 each

#18 Longhorn horns on plaque, 7’, $500

#19 Old set of Longhorn horns, curved, $500

#20 Longhorn skull with horns, $500

#21 Saddle scabbard , carbine, $100

#22 Large mounted Mountain Goat rug, old, good,7” horns, $300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I'll bight.  How about a list of items, prices, and photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see a list as well.  Re-decorating the house and that is the direction I am headed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grass Range said:

Selling my collection of mostly western stuff to include saddle bags, saddles, horsehair headstalls with bits, chaps, scabbards, Indian collectibles, ask for list, prices and photos. $50 and up

Please send a list to me also . Always interested in cowboy stuff :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id take a list as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too would like a list

 Woodfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per form rules you need post the list and prices here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please send me a list, too.

Thanks,

Brazos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, thanks for the interest. I will get lists and photos to both of you. This will take a little time as my lists are in pencil and do not scan legibly. I started to take the pics and my digital quit. I have a newer camera but no such batteries in this town. I will get this info to all who asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • I have typed up a partial list so if I can get it on this site all could view it or if you want it sent personally I will try that. I have typed the list in Word but am trying to get it emailed to each of you from there. Not having much luck.

List of Western collectibles.docx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reposting the list:

 

List of Western collectibles:

#1 Original military McClellen cavalry saddle barely used with original horsehair cinch $1000

#2 Original military McClellen cavalry saddle barely used with old Whipcord? Cinch $1000

#3 Old Crow Indian handmade saddle $1500

#4 Old ladies side saddle-good condition $500

#5 Kids saddle-good $150

#6 Original side saddle completely rebuilt and recovered by local saddle maker-hand carved leather $1500

#7 Mexican saddle-never ridden $500

#8 Used western saddle with rawhide covered fork $300

#9 Old A-fork saddle, I think the cantle is broken with old saddle blanket $200

#10 2- local Antelope head mounts $100 each

#11 3- local Mule Deer horn mounts $50 each

#12 Black Bear skull $25

#13 Feral Texas- Pig skull $25

#14 Trail model snow- shoes, good $100

#15 Black Bear rug, good $300

#16 Buggy wheel. 36” good, 100

#17 Old Montana saddle $50

#18 US Army work team bridles (2) $150 each

#19 Old saddle bags, good, $100

#20 Longhorn horns on plaque, 7’, $500

#21 Old set of Longhorn horns, curved, $500

#21 Longhorn skull with horns, $500

#22 Saddle scabbard , carbine, $100

#23 Well used, (by me a long time ago) shotgun chaps, small, $100

#24 Large mounted Mountain Goat rug, old, good,7” horns, $300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, William Hendershot said:

reposting the list:

 

List of Western collectibles:

#1 Original military McClellen cavalry saddle barely used with original horsehair cinch $1000

#2 Original military McClellen cavalry saddle barely used with old Whipcord? Cinch $1000

#3 Old Crow Indian handmade saddle $1500

#4 Old ladies side saddle-good condition $500

#5 Kids saddle-good $150

#6 Original side saddle completely rebuilt and recovered by local saddle maker-hand carved leather $1500

#7 Mexican saddle-never ridden $500

#8 Used western saddle with rawhide covered fork $300

#9 Old A-fork saddle, I think the cantle is broken with old saddle blanket $200

#10 2- local Antelope head mounts $100 each

#11 3- local Mule Deer horn mounts $50 each

#12 Black Bear skull $25

#13 Feral Texas- Pig skull $25

#14 Trail model snow- shoes, good $100

#15 Black Bear rug, good $300

#16 Buggy wheel. 36” good, 100

#17 Old Montana saddle $50

#18 US Army work team bridles (2) $150 each

#19 Old saddle bags, good, $100

#20 Longhorn horns on plaque, 7’, $500

#21 Old set of Longhorn horns, curved, $500

#21 Longhorn skull with horns, $500

#22 Saddle scabbard , carbine, $100

#23 Well used, (by me a long time ago) shotgun chaps, small, $100

#24 Large mounted Mountain Goat rug, old, good,7” horns, $300

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take the two skulls, #12 and #13.  PM me with payment details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

I'll take the two skulls, #12 and #13.  PM me with payment details.

Ok, I will get them boxed and get shipping cost from the PO. do you want to see a photo first? Like I said I will have to go out of town to get a camera battery unless the hardware store has one.

 

I can take pics of individual items with my digital camera if requested.. Bear with me as I did this on a moments idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grass Range said:

Ok, I will get them boxed and get shipping cost from the PO. do you want to see a photo first? Like I said I will have to go out of town to get a camera battery unless the hardware store has one.

No, I don't have to have a photo first, Grass Range.  If the skulls are intact, and you think they're good, that's good enough for me.  Zip code will be 36305.  PM me with address and payment type desired.

 

MH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

No, I don't have to have a photo first, Grass Range.  If the skulls are intact, and you think they're good, that's good enough for me.  Zip code will be 36305.  PM me with address and payment type desired.

 

MH

Marshall- The Bear skull measures 9" front to back and the pig 12". I have string around the pig skull as the lower jaw will drop down otherwise. I will get to the PO today to ship.

MVC-013F.JPG

MVC-014F.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Per form rules you need post the list and prices here. 

I'm trying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They both look great, GR.  Consider them both sold.  PM me with you regular email address and we can continue the correspondence.

 

MH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be interested in the saddles and headstalls and any other usable horse equipment. If you could send me pics that would be great. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you send me pictures of the antlers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I first posted this list I discovered my camera battery had died. I drove 130 miles one way to buy a new battery and found out I did not have a cable to connect to my computer. Drove 109 miles to buy a cable. Now I cannot get pics to go from the camera into the computer so I use my old digital and just do individual item pics so I can post them to a reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

They both look great, GR.  Consider them both sold.  PM me with you regular email address and we can continue the correspondence.

 

MH

Ken- How about an update on this deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see a picture of the saddle bags please.

MS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'd be interested in the saddles and headstalls and any other usable horse equipment. If you could send me pics that would be great. Cheers

I will get some pics of the saddles and tack and send to you in the next day or two. Thanks. GR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take the saddle bags for $100. PM me where to send the money and do you want a bank check, money order.

Will send PM with my info.

Thanks,

  MS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Do you want the deer or antelope ones?

 

I would like to see pics of the deer ones.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'd be interested in the saddles and headstalls and any other usable horse equipment. If you could send me pics that would be great. Cheers

Sorry to be late getting these to you but here they are. If you want clearer pics I will try a different setting. Prices could be somewhat negoiatable

MVC-042F.JPG

MVC-043F.JPG

MVC-044F.JPG

MVC-045F.JPG

MVC-046F.JPG

MVC-047F.JPG

MVC-048F.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.