SASS Wire Forum

Cancelled my order

Perro Del Diablo

Had an order at wild west mercantile for while haven't heard from them so I called. One item back ordered 2 discontinued and one can fill in size I can't wear. I decided to cancel the order and search other sources. Where do you get cowboy gear?

My experience has been once on back order always on back order. We've had some items on order for over 2 years now!

Contact Matt at Hamilton Gry Goods!!  Sass member and supporting vendor.  Top quality, fast service, friendly folks, and they stand behind their products!!  

3 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Contact Matt at Hamilton Gry Goods!!  Sass member and supporting vendor.  Top quality, fast service, friendly folks, and they stand behind their products!!  

ABSOLUTELY! Matt and my bride's checkbook made me a damn fine looking man. OK, they put cowboy duds on me but I can dream!

I guess I got lucky.

I had some pants, I bought on special, back-ordered for about two weeks.

I just got a notice they were now being shipped.

10 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I guess I got lucky.

I had some pants, I bought on special, back-ordered for about two weeks.

I just got a notice they were now being shipped.

That has been my experience also 

Working Ranch in Nebraska. Very nice people. Never had a problem with them. They always make the trek to the Midwest Regional,too.

historical emporium. I've bought quite a bit and they've always done right by me.

2 hours ago, Dorado said:

historical emporium. I've bought quite a bit and they've always done right by me.

I've just  recently "discovered" them and am more than satisfied with the quality of the product, assistance from the lady on the phone, price, delivery time, and even the price.

I'll go back for more as soon as my wallet heals.  (I've beat it up badly the last six weeks.)

I order from places that communicate with me if there is a size or availability issue. If they cant let me know,  I never order from that vendor again, no matter how much I like the product. If I am giving them my money they can send an email or kiss my business goodbye. Mistakes happen, own them ,let me know or I wont be back.

Imis

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I order from places that communicate with me if there is a size or availability issue. If they cant let me know,  I never order from that vendor again, no matter how much I like the product. If I am giving them my money they can send an email or kiss my business goodbye. Mistakes happen, own them ,let me know or I wont be back.

Imis

What I'm thinking on this.

Archived