SASS Wire Forum

Got a new man in my life.

Whiskey Business

Ugly, ornery and is draining my bank account. Even moved into my house! Murphy is his name.

1. Had some storms this week and my basement flooded.

2. Noticed water stains under a switchplate and why yes, there was water in inside. Must be a roof leak. Roof is still under warrenty and called the roofer. Stand up guy and will fix it, if it is the roof and not the skylight. Just wow, water in the wires!

3. Today I lost one of my miracle ears between the grocery store and my house. Much frantic searching ensued at home and grocery store. No luck. The good news it is still under warrenty and will only cost 600.00 dollars to replace.

2 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Imis, lost all my guns in a boating accident caused by murphy.

Are you serious? Man that's a shame!!! I wish you better luck ahead! Keep your chin up, things are bound to get better!

I one time told a salesman that scoundrel Murphy had done this-or-that, and there was a long silence and then he said "My name's Murphy."
I never missed a beat.

"And now for my next act, I'll put my other foot in my mouth, after which I'll borrow a spatula from the kitchen and scrape the egg off my face."

Whiskey,

When I ran ole Murf out of E.Tn this summer, I thought he was headed either North and bother some Yankees or

maybe out west, where I told him to visit Red Knee.   Then when Red Knee called and told me about his

injured knee(s), I had no idea that he was headed back to Georgia.

Sorri.

Anyhow, tell Murf if ole Widder has to travel down to Georgia and deal with him again, its gonna be

worse than just a little 'skull thumpin' this time.    Tell him I'll be bringin some tar and feathers, plus

a stout rope, a good skinnin knife and bromine to pour on his carcass while he hangs over a snake

pit.    He'll be wishin the rope breaks..... ;)

Anyhow, hope life starts shining a little favor down your way.

And as Barney once said..... "Keep A Good Thought".

..........Widder

Archived