SASS Wire Forum

This here Saloon is meant for drinkin'!

Tyrel Cody

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Headed out to the Pass in a bit. I'll drink one for all of you and five or six for me. Have a great weekend! See you all Monday

5 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Now you're talking.  :)  We can celebrate Okie Sawbones birthday with apple pie and hand cranked ice cream.

I have the freezer. Need to find my kettle to cook up a batch of old fashioned vanilla. Need someone to get 50 lbs of ice and a bag of rock salt.

We'll have hot apple pie and cold ice cream this afternoon, then after supper well have cold apple pie and watch the sunset.

Only have one rule. Iff'n you don't help you don't get to enjoy the fruits of our labor. 

I'll help eat.

Well thanks I'll even share my buttermilk. and for those who arn't partakin of buttermilk I'll stand drinks 

In the Saloon

1 hour ago, Willy Cheaten said:

Well thanks I'll even share my buttermilk. and for those who arn't partakin of buttermilk I'll stand drinks 

In the Saloon

70 years old and I've never had buttermilk!!! What a sheltered life I lead!:o

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....yeah rite!!!!   OK fine, come hang out with me more often and we can change that......:P

Buttermilk is for frying and baking!!  FERDANGSURE ain't for drinkin'!!!

12 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You youngsters just don't know what's good for you. :D

13 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Run away...do not drink the buttermilk. You’ll be scarred for life. It’s a trap! 

Buttermilk is a cooking aid aid but not meant for sane people to drink...I mean, c’mon, look who is promoting the drinking of it here! :o:P:D

24 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

I'z all fer promoting drinkin'.....period!:P

Is vodka good with buttermilk??:P

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Run away...do not drink the buttermilk. You’ll be scarred for life. It’s a trap! 

Buttermilk is a cooking aid aid but not meant for sane people to drink...I mean, c’mon, look who is promoting the drinking of it here! :o:P:D

Sane now who said I be sane, someone spreading fibs about me again. maybe it be that Calico gal.:o:D

Bottles if that Tryel Cody fella shows up tell him he is drinking on my tab tonight.

and a round on the house for everyone yourself also.

Long day out in the sun!!  I didn’t get nearly enough done, but what got done was done well!!

Is there any of the Friday night pizza left?  I didn’t eat right today and now I’m starving!!

Some ice cold water for a start and then a double Black Russian!! It’s a mixed drink kind of night!

15 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Long day out in the sun!!  I didn’t get nearly enough done, but what got done was done well!!

Is there any of the Friday night pizza left?  I didn’t eat right today and now I’m starving!!

Some ice cold water for a start and then a double Black Russian!! It’s a mixed drink kind of night!

Cold Pizza in the fridge.  Unless you like anchovy’s avoid the box with Rye scribbled on the lid in crayon.  If'n you want it warm Bottles has a microwave hid out in the back room.

Thanks!!  I can manage and cold pizza never bothered me!!  Watching the NASCAR wreckfest!!  Stenhouse should be a NY taxi driver!!  He's hit everything but the pace car and the ambulance!!   Hope that's the last we see of him tonight!!

Sure is dead in here tonight, the pizza party must have done everyone in. Bottles a cold buttermilk sir I'll just sit over in the corner and see who shows up.

I took the day off!! :unsure:  FROM EVERYTHING!! B)   I read some and watched the drag races and napped ALL DAY!!  :rolleyes:  I ain't apologizing neither!!  :o   I needed that!! :P  

See you'uns tomorrow!! :lol::lol:

Feelin' better today!!  I'm buying' a round fer the house!!  Standing order!!  First drink free to anyone who shows up this evening!!  On my tab!!  

I finished off my EZPay NRA membership this morning, and cause the payments were reasonable, I got's a few bucks left over!!  DRINK UP, Y'ALL!!!

Thanks Blackwater,   good to here your feeling better.    Bottles a buttermilk please.

On 7/6/2018 at 6:20 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It tastes like your drinking ranch dressing and has almost the same thickness.

Another round!!  I'm feelin' like I need to chill out and enjoy some recreational imbibing!!

Hey Bottles,

Had my morning coffee, so now how about a shot of Patron Silver, and will you put it on Calico's tab?

Breakfast snacks down at the end of the bar!  Had some bacon that needed to be cooked and Schoolmarm whipped up a batch of biscuits. I sliced up a couple of tomatoes too!!

Y’all get it or I’ll eat it myself!!

Archived