SASS Wire Forum

This here Saloon is meant for drinkin'!

Tyrel Cody

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottles, fix Slim some venison steak and put whatever he wants to drink on Blackwaters tab!( punishment for eating up all the breakfast :P)

Thanks,  Schoolmarm them's darn good biscuits,  bottles a buttermilk to go with them biscuits.

5 hours ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

Hey Bottles,

Had my morning coffee, so now how about a shot of Patron Silver, and will you put it on Calico's tab?

well, since yer drinkin' tha gud stuff, I guess it's ok....as long as yer gonna help me celebrate my beautiful new pistols that I gots yesterday!:D

42 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

well, since yer drinkin' tha gud stuff, I guess it's ok....as long as yer gonna help me celebrate my beautiful new pistols that I gots yesterday!:D

Pictures, or it never happened :D

I'll have a Grey Goose Vodka!!  Straight!!

Bottles I'll have a buttermilk and put out the ham and sour dough for those that might wish to partake.

18 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Image result for picture of Patron Silver

That bottle appears empty...

Full ones work better ;)

...if ya wanna make ‘em empty :D

On 7/10/2018 at 4:59 PM, Calico Mary said:

what happened?   Bottles kept yer other ones?

tee hee he's got a bunch of 'em back there 

Had a little country ham to throw in the skillet this morning!1  You'll have to make do with last night's corn fritters fer bread!

Bottles I be needing a cold buttermilk and a round or three for those who want a drink also 

Only the good stuff for calico. :D

Spent the day shuffling projects all over the state!!  I could use a big flagon of ice cold water, followed by three fingers of most anything but Scotch or Gin!!

Blackwater, Go for it, Have several if you want.I be buying all night long

All the rest of yous belly up to the bar and drink up.

Or mebbe some of that lemonaid I'z always hearin' bout....and give Okie sum too....he's expectin' a package from Fedex...a replacement for the first package they supposedly delivered...but didn't....and they're tryin' ta screw him over again on the second one too.....damn thieves.....:angry::angry:

Cali!!  You'll get all the lemonade you want next week!!  Be prepared!!  It'll keep you outta' trouble 'cause it makes it hard to walk!!

I jes dropped three more pies on the back table!!  If Rye has climbed out of the latrine trench and scrubbed off real good, I reckon he can have all he wants, but YEAH!!  He's buying!!

yeah he's buyin', but I don't wants him in here until he washes off in tha horse trough out front....I don't wants him upsetting Sundance....

The two of 'em smell just alike!!  Could there be romance on the menu!!!:lol: :rolleyes:

Yeah!  But you know how Rye can get when...... AH!!!  Never mind!!

So I had some ground beef that I needed to cook up 'cause me 'n' Schoolmarm are taking off for a week or so!!  I've rolled it out thin and put pepperoni and cheddar between two layers of ground beef.  I cut out big round patties and grilled 'em up kinda' medium with American cheese slices on top and my hot pickles and onion to top 'em off on ciabatta buns!!  I used my personal seasoning combination and they got flipped ONE time and there's no holes poked in 'em!!

Y'all dig in!!

5 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

that does sound good....and so does a drink or five or six....in the middle of putting in 16 buttonholes....I HATE buttonholes....:wacko:

:lol: :lol:  Thought for a second there you'd wrote BUTTHOLES!! :o :lol: :lol:

On 7/13/2018 at 6:41 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

I jes dropped three more pies on the back table!!  If Rye has climbed out of the latrine trench and scrubbed off real good, I reckon he can have all he wants, but YEAH!!  He's buying!!

That's pretty bold talk for someone who makes the cows run when yer within a mile of the herd!:P I ain't buying SQUAT!!!

Archived