SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Commercial

Captain Bill Burt

Back in December quite a few members of Doc Holliday's Immortals were asked to appear in a commercial for cowboy ammunition. I don't think I'm supposed to post a commercial link, so I'm posting a link to my FB page instead.

These guys were super nice, and it was very interesting filming the commercial. Steamboat, Rapidfire Rachel, Pale Ale Rider, Iron Cowboy, Ozark Azz, Maggie Darlin, The Rainmaker and me all had our 2 seconds of fame. Take a gander if you're interested.

https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBillBurt/

Thanks Red!

I thought it was interesting and encouraging that a company would be willing to spend that kind of money to attract the attention of SASS shooters. The production company had to have spent at least $25-30 grand just on the filming, so how much did the manufacturer pay them? I like what that implies about the future of SASS.

I wasn't one of the shooters who was using their ammo, though I can say there were no ammunition related problems at all.

I'll take a little dig at my partner Pale Ale Rider and point out that he went through two rifles before using mine for his rifle segment, which is why the last two rifle shooters are shooting the same rifle.

• 4 weeks later...

Would like to see that commercial on local TV in place of all those GEICO commercials.

GEICO can probably afford to pay more.

Nice work but someone familiar with guns should have proofed it they say feeding you cattleman or 92 but the guy was shooting a 73 from the looks of it.

Archived