SASS Wire Forum

10 andwon & Won again, Yeeehaaa

Chili Ron

I am enriched by adding the didn't-hit-a-single-number ticket to the recycle bin.

Every time the recycle truck picks up our green bin it automatically weighs the contents and at year's end we get a return check.

I think last year I got three dollars and some odd cents.

Howdy,

After two hours they still had not posted a winner,,,,,,no winner.

They took over two hours for that?

Billion? I would want my own country.....

buy a fast car and a racetrack to drive it on,,,,rent ims. O ya.

Maybe take over the UP and have off road rally once a month.

And cowboy matches every week with ruger vaqueros for prizes......

O ya.

Best

CR

1+ Billion............. I would have to give it all away to to maintain my sanity.

St. Judes Childrens Hospital and the Shriners Childrens Hospitals would get a visit from me.

..........Widder

Spent 4 bucks on power ball and got one number! :( Waste of money? Yea, but on the other hand ya can't win if ya don't play! :P

I'd probably go south and take Yànet Garcia, the Mexican teevee weather girl out to dinner....several times.

Watch her on YouTube ;-). You may not speak Spanish very well, but I doubt that will get in the way. She even has an Australian fan base, too.

Nobody won the Powerball. According to the news, the next drawing will be for about 1.3 BILLION DOLLARS.

I'd be real dangerous with that much money.

Mrs. Doc asked me what I would do if we won a billion dollars. I said that, since I would take the cash payout, it would probably only be about 400 million after taxes, BUT, I would do the following:

Give 100 million to what I considered worthy causes, whether actual "charities" or not.

Make sure to split 100 million between our families. Some of it going into spendthrift trusts to protect certain members from themselves, even though it would insult and annoy them. I have a hunch they wouldn't tell me they didn't want it at all.

Put about 20 million into short term investments for "fun stuff" (Read: horses for her, guns and half a dozen vehicles for me)

Put the remainder into three longterm investment accounts: Me and Mrs. Doc, and one each for my daughters. Live and travel to horse shows and shooting matches on the interest.

Not that I've put any thought into it.

Nobody won the Powerball. According to the news, the next drawing will be for about 1.3 BILLION DOLLARS.

I'd be real dangerous with that much money.

DANG IT! I was counting on that money to buy more guns.

Not that I need more guns, but it really isn't about need, more

about want. I probably would have had a better chance if I had

bought a ticket. They were lined up at the counter yesterday when

I went in to buy groceries. I bought bread instead of tickets. :)

I cudda been a contender. I cudda won something. Then again, maybe not.

Maybe I am a dollar ahead.

I NEVER play the lotteries! (Well...hardly ever! What never? With apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan) Decided to chance it! Spent ten dollars... Matched one number! Chances of winning the Big Money are less than the chance of getting hit by lightning...in the basement of the vault at Ft. Knox!

When people tell me it is a waste of money, I tell them for a few dollars-ten in the case of this past drawing- I can sit back and daydream for days about what I will do if I win. I spend more than that on a movie, and sometimes don't have half the fun, and it only lasts two hours, max.

Howdy,

I scraped and scraped the frozen yuck off of my windshield, warmed up the car

a little drove over and bought some tix for the next draw.

There is a ticket, bought in Michigan at a gas station, over 3 million going unclaimed.

Or so I hear.

Best

CR

Howdy,

well not 1.5 billion but I DID win another $4.

I find this just so hard to believe.

my 5th win in this short of a time.

I did bet 14 tickets on the 1.5 B.

Im taking the $4 in cash.

And getting it in quarters for the Laundromat.

Hey while the suds do their work lovely young blonde ladies

bring me custom spec omelets.

One of em is easy pretty as Taylor Swift.

Best

CR

And here I am washin' my on dern clothes!! :huh:

I swear Yànet Garcia has her clothing painted on her. No way anyone could have clothes that fit that tight and still be able to move in them.

Yes. It appears that those Mexicans know their weather. Yànet Garcia is very talented girl!

Good to see someone else posting to this topic has their priorities straight.... :-)

Just got word!!

Schoolmarm won last night too!! $10.00!!!

Archived