SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS State Championship. STAGES NOW POSTED

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

At Rangers headquarters we are hard at work for what is sure to be another great WRRW. What you get for your $105 match fee is you main match, free cowboy mini match produced by Straight Arrow Hombre, free side matches which include speed events,pocket pistol and derringer, and long range and the best produced banquet in the game. Hoot Hamilton will be producing another excellent Wild Bunch match which you can shoot for a additional $5. Our raffle guns this year include a beautiful SKB tuned by Doc Noper and one of the new 1873 Rifles by Winchester in .357 as well as a hand tooled commemorative double pistol case by Steady Eddie which is a absolute work of art. Tickets will be available starting at sign in at clubhouse. We will have the pleasure of having the lovely Misty Moonshine SASS CEO and Wildbunch Member joining us this year so please take the opportunity to greet her as she loves to meet all the members she can at these events. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Info along with online payment and registration can be found here http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RW.html

Stages are now posted for your viewing pleasure http://www.wolverinerangers.org/pdf/RW2015StageScenarios.pdf

We went last year and had a great time. Best value in SASS and the online app and payment make it super simple. Can't make it this year but we will make it back there soon.

Heeee Haaaa Doots, Oh-Boy Oh- Boy Oh-Boy the time is almost here.. :D One of the funnest,and Bestest Cowboy Matches of the year.. :P Ifin you never been to Michigan's Range War at Port Huron,now is the time.. ;) World Champion Cowboy "Doots" Stevens as Match Director ,you Can't go wrong on putting this match on the TO-DO list.. :P Stages are written for ALL levels of shooters.. ^_^ So come one come all to Michigans, Wolverine Rangers Range War.. :wub: I hope to see ya-all there.. :rolleyes:

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Cant wait! We just got back from GOA, lots of brass to clean and load, and hulls to sort through. Shot this match last year and we had a blast. lots of parking and nice flat range. They realy put on a fun match, see you all there. Look for the lime green camper, you CAN'T miss it.

John Barleycorn & Bdoc

This is gonna be another GREAT match put on by the Wolverine Rangers and match director Deuce Stevens. Range War is known for innovative yet FUN stages. There will be plenty of down range movement, fast stages, and stages with a bit of challenge without being difficult.

OK, so I messed up in Ohio and got beat by a little girl. Not this time! coming back to my home state with an attitude! Gonna shoot this match like my hair's on fire. Kaya and I are down to the best two outa three and this is gonna be my first of those two!

Don't tell her I been practicing!

OK, so I messed up in Ohio and got beat by a little girl. Not this time! coming back to my home state with an attitude! Gonna shoot this match like my hair's on fire. Kaya and I are down to the best two outa three and this is gonna be my first of those two!

Don't tell her I been practicing!

I think it's a given that she's gonna beat you. You need to worry about not getting beat by the rest of the junior girls.

Great match to attend!

Been a few years since I been that far north, peeved at myself for not getting back.

Deuce and RJ and crew put on one hell of a shoot. Lots of vendors as well. The stages are some of the best you'll shoot in SASS. I have my app in....so, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????

KK

here tale there could be rustlers up there in wolverine country. I Think the buckeye posse will be coming to investigate.

Heee Haaa,MGM..Herd tell of a few Rustlers tried to cut a few from the herd :unsure: it didn't go well for them as they were left hanging on the hanging tree.. :o at the back forty stage 10.. :( Just Sayin :huh:

Heeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

HOWDY ALL,

Won't miss this shoot ! This is a top notch event !!! Love coming up there and really looking forward to it !!!

Awesome stage designs, fast, fun, plenty of on site camping, great entertainment, food is great and banquet is top shelf !!!

If you haven't been there, you need to, this is a match that sets the bar for State matches.

See ya there

I was looking through my collection of T shirts and found a Range War shirt of 2000.

I have not missed a Range War shoot in the past 15 years, and this year again I will be crossing the Blue water bridge from Sarnia Canada into Port Huron. Range war is one of the best shoots around, Deuce and RJ Law and all the member of Wolverine Rangers put on a fantastic show. I look forward again shooting with all my American friends this year.

Lefty

Heeee Haaaa The word has leeked Doots and K J have done completed "The Writing of the STAGES" :o Soon to be posted.. ;) If you haven't got your app in its quick and EZ.. :D Hope to see ya-all there :P

Heeeee Haaaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one. Too bad Crazy Mingo…. you won't get to see how blazing fast I am shooting' smokeyless!!!! :lol::lol:

Hey Mingo, SAY WHEN!! :P

Heeee Haaaa.. Rye.. Fortunate for you My duelist days are over.. :( I have two matches left, Michigan and Indania.. :blink: I struggle every match,just cocking the pistols :angry: So its back to squaw-grippin ^_^ JustGot to get faster ta keep up with the KIDS.. ;)

Besides I would still beat ya smokeless,even with bad hands :P WHEN :P

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Deuce,

Thanks for all you and KJ do for the Wolverine State Match. I just went and looked over the scenarios and looks like it will be a great shootout. Just hope I can remember all of it and do well.

See ya there if not before.

Thanks,

Dirty Bart :D

Heeee Haaaa..Stages look awesome "Doots" :o Looks like a FUN time at Wolverine Rangers (Range War) in Michgian.. :D Thank You and KJ for for writing something new and fresh . ;) This is going to be a FUN one.. :lol:

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa... This is going to be a Good -One :P Ran thru some of the stages I never shot before (interesting).. :D Cool ,Cool< Cool.. ;)

What is this 'Golf' thing of which you speak? Sounds almost like a sound one would make choking on lunch....

You know Slim, the game where some feller hits a little white ball with a funny lookin stick so's ya kin shoot it with yer double barrel. That's golf.

Heeee Haaaa..Man O Man I'm Geeked up.. B) In a few Days I'll be in Port Huron Getting ready to shot ONE OF THE BEST COWBOY MATCHES in the country..Michigan Wolverines "Range War". :wub: The Michigan State Championship.. Heeeee Haaaa :D Ifin ya Don't have your app in ya its NOT to late.. ;) Its Quick and EZ..

Man, September is a cool month! Michigan State, then Indiana State, then the Michigan youth deer hunt then Indiana's youth hunt, then maybe some fishing.

Too much to do!

And it all kicks off with this fine event! Tick Tok

Heee Haaaa Stick.I'm embarking on the midwest extravaganza :o Next week Michigan state Championship Range War. :wub: The following week is the Hoosier Ambush at Paradise Pass.. :D the Following week is Gunsmoke in Minnesota. :P I LOVE IT ;)

Heee Haaaa Stick.I'm embarking on the midwest extravaganza :o Next week Michigan state Championship Range War. :wub: The following week is the Hoosier Ambush at Paradise Pass.. :D the Following week is Gunsmoke in Minnesota. :P I LOVE IT ;)

Trifecta!!!!!

So where will ya collapse from exhaustion.

That sounds like more fun than a covert cattle rustlin operation.

(Which I know nothin about)😜😜

Archived