SASS Wire Forum

The 15th annual BORDERTOWN

Wily Yankee

Howdy pards,

Well it's March 8 and there is just 22 days from the release of the shooters application for the 15th Annual BORDERTOWN. The dates for the event is October 22 thru 26.

The applications can be found on the website www.bordertowncas.com on Sunday March 30th, so mark you calendar and get those apps in, there's no doubt that the match will fill very quickly.

For more info check out the events wire or keep an eye on the website or our FaceBook page for any updates to the event.

That's all for now pards, thanks for your time and...

we'll see you at BORDERTOWN,

Wily Yankee

UPDATE MARCH 3O

The application will not be on the website for a little bit but I have it up on the FaceBook page:

https://www.facebook...197547786931903

Check today's post and print the pictures.

Have a great day all...

Wily

UPDATE APRIL 8

Howdy pards, as of Saturday April 5 we have closed registration at 340 shooters. We will continue to take applications on the waiting list. Confirmations are being sent out to and we will be posting a shooters list on the website shortly.

Just for those who are interested it only six days to fill the match...

Thanks,

Wily

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTT

Wouldn't miss it and I have at least 10 people that have not been yet that want to go!!! This is my favorite match of the year and we will be there with Some new people!

Favorite? I'm hurt.

Naw, not really.

Bordertown is one of my favorites as well, just wish life would stop conspiring against my attendance.

Favorite? I'm hurt.

Naw, not really.

Bordertown is one of my favorites as well, just wish life would stop conspiring against my attendance.

Creeker don't be hurt because your match is amazing too!!! You know I love that match as well. We will do our best to be there this year and possibly film some for Outlaw Legacy there. Wouldn't that be fun!

Hey Hells Comin... did you know the Bordertown apps will be out this coming Sunday?

Well they are and will be on the website www.bordertowncas.com

Just letting you know in case you missed it :)

Wily

Yee Haw!!! I can't wait!

Any chance of having an Outlaw category? I know at least 5 shooters who would shoot in it. Could talk a few more into it. :)

I'm your Huckleberry....that's just my game. OUTLAW all the way!

I'm sure Tennessee Tombstone would be game too.

Well pards tomorrow is the day the applications can be found on the website.

They will be posted in the afternoon and remember... Don't hesitate if you want to participate get those apps mailed!!! This event has sold out in a little as seven days.

If anyone sees Hells Comin' please let him know :)

I'm sure Tennessee Tombstone would be game too...

Nah, he won't show. Remember last year, we called him out and told him to show his face at Winter Range? He was too scared. What's the word for him? Oh ya, he's YELLA!!!! :P :p :P

Archived