SASS Wire Forum

The 15th annual BORDERTOWN

Wily Yankee

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The application will not be on the website for a little bit but I have it up on the FaceBook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordertown-Cowboy-Action-Shoot/197547786931903

Check today's post and print the pictures.

Have a great day all...

Wily

Printed off the Facebook page, check written, in envelope, contacted Cowboy Doug, got reservations for the 16th thru the 27th(helldorado days here we come) ready to go.

Yehawwwwww, next shooter please.

Patience! ;) "Someone" was over at a match in TX and had to drive home.

Applications are up...schedule will be updated shortly. Let the madness begin...remember...it sells out within days!

http://www.bordertowncas.com

Is there a World Famous Bordertown Dinner Extravaganza on Saturday Night?

Us first timers need to know which fancy duds to pack.

Thanks

FWR, there is a Saturday night dinner, we don't have all the plans set yet but we'll keep everyone updated. Tickets for the Saturday dinner will be available when you sign in.

Have a safe trip and we'll see you at BORDERTOWN,

Wily

ROFL ??

BS

ROFL = Rolling on the Floor Laughing I'm laughing at Hells Comin asking if it's full yet...cuz it fills up just about that fast. hahaha

Applications in the mail.

Yeeeeeeeeeh, Haaaaa, pilgrims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See yah all on the range pards

I talked to a couple of shooters waiting for their applications to come via email. Is that still happening this year as in the past?

Kid, there are no applications going out in emails this year,it is available on the website and the FaceBook page. Could you please pass the word to them.

Wily

I sent my application overnight. It was delivered at 8:30am the 1st. When will we know if we got in?

Hell's Comin, you got the number wrong. I got the list too and you are 497! You are on the waiting list. Good Luck!

THAT IS BS.

THAT IS BS. I couldn't get mine there any faster than Tuesday morning. WASTE OF TIME! I wasted $29 in overnight Fedx. I WILL NEVER APPLY AGAIN

Uh...I think they are kidding...but then...you are too probably...so never mind.

Phantom

To clear the air a bit, as of today there is no shooters list to publish. I believe that last year it filled in 8 days, but that didn't mean that you didn't get to shoot. Once the magic number is hit a waiting list is established and as cancellations come in the waiting list dwindles.

So, patience is the name of this game.

Barry Sloe

Member, Bordertown Board of Directors

Archived