SASS Wire Forum

Anyone use a Frankford Arsenal primer tube loader.

Korupt Karl

Just as the title says. Do any of you use a Primer filler tube reloader? Which would you recommend?

I have had one of the Frankford Arsenal primer tube loaders it worked well on large pistol primers but would sometimes flip a small pistol primer upside down as the primer dropped into the tube. I quit using it on small primers and continued to use it on large pistol primers until the motor gave up. I went back to using the hand pickup tubes.

I have had one of the Frankford Arsenal primer tube loaders it worked well on large pistol primers but would sometimes flip a small pistol primer upside down as the primer dropped into the tube. I quit using it on small primers and continued to use it on large pistol primers until the motor gave up. I went back to using the hand pickup tubes.

+1

Mine works well with large primers, no bueno por caca with small primers. I intend to give it to someone I don't like.

Duffield

I use a PAL primer loader. I did a search and found it listed here but shows to be sold out for now. It was discussed on the Wire last year and I bought it from someone on the Wire. It works really well.......I fill 5 Dillon small primer tubes and then start loading.

KARL---I have been using one for about 5 years and while you do have some things happen sometimes like most things while reloading,i have been pretty happy with it.I think I gave about 20.00 for it.I don't think they made them for a couple of years,but now I see where they are selling an improved model.

KARL---I have been using one for about 5 years and while you do have some things happen sometimes like most things while reloading,i have been pretty happy with it.I think I gave about 20.00 for it.I don't think they made them for a couple of years,but now I see where they are selling an improved model.

Where did you see the improved model listed?

Works well for lg primers. Small not so much. But they were cheap. Are they making them again?

mine sucks :angry:

bounced it off the wall a few times :lol:

This.

I don't have anybody I dislike enough to give it to so it went in the trash.

Filling up primer tubes gets you into reloading zen. ;)

I have had one for a number of years. Did a light chamber/chamfer on some spots and it runs really good. Super on small pistol and super on large primers, just a little slower.

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/redcent69/media/Primer%20filler/MVI_0016.mp4.html

I bought a PALVIK loader from Brother King.He brought it to me at Texas State 2 years ago.It works really well on small pistol primers and it is fast.I load 6 tubes really fast.

I bought a PALVIK loader from Brother King.He brought it to me at Texas State 2 years ago.It works really well on small pistol primers and it is fast.I load 6 tubes really fast.

Brother King was selling some of these at CaC last year, I had seen the Franklin and it didn't work very well. My boss has 2 Dillon's and he hates them both, but the one B.K. sold worked really well. My buddy had one and I tried it out and it was fast and worked without a hitch. I personally still hand load my tubes, but I have 20 primer tubes and make a game of trying to beat my fastest time each time I load them. (small minds are amused by small things :D )

JEL

Archived