SASS Wire Forum

Hell Fire 2013: its coming to get ya!

Widder, SASS #59054

Hell Fire, down in Louisiana.

like a big locomotive barreling down the tracks.....its coming and there ain't nothin ya can do to slow it down.

Slick gona roll out the red carpet again and insure everyone has a great time.

Alot of the big matches are over for the year. There are a couple that remain on schedule and one of them in the Southland is Hell Fire.

Ifn some of you pards are lookin for a great multi-day match to attend, ya better check out the last weekend in September and see what the Jackson Hole Regulators have put together down in sunny/warm Louisiana.

I've made my reservations. Guns are cleaned, ammo loaded, vehicle gassed, attitude ajusted, etc.....and ready to hit the road again.

See ya there!

..........Widder

Hey Phantom,

its ME who is really lookin forward to meeting ALL you Pards from the Wire and others who's reputation preceeds and is known beyond the LA, TX, AR, and MS borders.

I was hopin you'd be able to show up. I'll be sure to bring my camera and get my pix made with you.

:)

..........Widder (aka...NimbleSOB)

Just finished loading up my ammo for Hellfire and Ambush....shooting vacation. Hellfire on one weekend and Ambush the next.

Wondering if they put up a shooter's list for Hellfire. I went to their website and did not see one.

Kajun

This years gonna be better than ever !!! Lots of new things and looks on the range this year. We now have 6 new permanent restrooms instead of porta Jon's. Several new wood stage decks and lots of other things. Also purchased 10 ipads for aces scoring, one for each stage . Looks like this year is gonna be the biggest yet !!

Don't forget vendors "NO" vendor fees and one 1/2 price main match entry if you shoot the main match.

See ya soon ,

Slick

I'm seeing a trend here. It's becoming apparent this match will be filled with some fantastic shooters who are also really fine individuals. Glad I've already got my ticket, this ones gonna be classic!

I agree Possum.

All the shooters are fantastic and super fine. I actually think we may even see Slick get alittle excited.

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I can't wait, this one has become our favorite match of the year...! Such hospitality, beautiful range, and so many friends to shoot with.

Yea we can't come this year but will be there next year when living in OK. Yeehaw

Jack & Kat

In TWO weeks, me and the Bunkhouse Boss will be on the road heading to 'Slickville'.

This is BIG for me cause I'll get to renew some old acquaintances (Slick and JEDI Possum, Krazy, and maybe a few others) plus, It looks like I'll get to meet Phantomborg, Dewey, Dragon Hill Dave, Jackaroo, Nellie, Longranger Rick, JEDI Anvil Al, and probably about 100 more good Pards.

There are others, including a top notch vendor outa Texas, who is coming but I normally don't mention their names unless they have posted a comment about coming. Some folks prefer not to make announcments about their travel plans and I fully understand.

Y'all keep a good thought!

..........Widder

Howdy Pards;

See you all on the range after we shoot up at the Oklahoma Ruckus.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Howdy Pards;

See you all on the range after we shoot up at the Oklahoma Ruckus.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Guess we will be following each other.

Will be at Ruckus also.

But Do look forward to meeting some of you at Hell Fire. Slick always puts on a good one.

I was already looking forward to Hell Fire. After reading this thread and seeing some of the folks that will be there now I'm really excited. It's one of our favorite matches too.

Well....on Saturday I shot with Georgia Slick and Slick Sharp Shooter and they told me that they were going to make Hellfire too. So we'll have one more ole coot (Georgia Slick) and a pretty young shooter (Slick Sharp Shooter) at the match as well.

Mais I'm lookin' forward to passin' a good time with all my "bon mes amis" yeah" and we gonna "lassiez les bon temps roule"

Kajun

Ive been hearing about a lot of changes being done to the range in the last couple of weeks....doing a little updating. I think I will run down that way this afternoon to check things out.

Im looking forward to seeing everyone soon. It sounds like I will be meeting a lot of new folks

Yep Im gonna load the pot and burner and tune the six string for some gumbo cooking and guitar picking friday afternoon. This my first Hell Fire but word on the dirt road say its gonna be a great one. See yall there!

Well it will fun to see my old friends again. Cant wait to talk with Slick an Sharp Shooter. Get to meet that ol coot Widder for the first time an see grumpy Phantom and so many others i haven't seen i awhile. Someone want too load me some bullits times running out.

PS ladys watch for something special on the prise table

Aint Dunit

Hell Fire, here we all come for a fun shoot and good time, we got a bunch of our local cowboys and cowgirls from both our local clubs

coming up there to shoot....... And we're happy and excited the "Ranger Bowdrie family" are coming to Hell Fire. The Bowdries have

never shot Hell Fire but now they will get a chance to find out what they been A MISSIN. I'm sure looking forward to meeting new

friends and seeing old friends.

....crosscut

Howdy JM.

It'll be good to see you again also.

I understand about the GF thing. My thumbs get alittle erratic on me sometimes also..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

My left thumb seems to have it's own mind. But is not in line with the rest of me. :unsure:

Archived