SASS Wire Forum

Hell Fire 2013: its coming to get ya!

Widder, SASS #59054

Hey Widder....er ya gonna brang that 8lb powder jug fulla shot shells so's you can outlast...er I mean...win the shotgun side match?

Krazy..... :)

Oh yea. That bucket full of SG shells is famous. I ain't, but the bucket is.

The expertise of SG shooters from LA and TX is legendary and I have a feeling there will be plenty of SG shooters ready to give me a lesson or two on shooting the SG.

Nonetheless, I'm lookin forward to the whole match.

I think Slick has me working the SG side matches sometime during Friday. I'll get to stand there and time everyone who's kicking my butt. :(

Safe travels and we will see you soooooon!

..........Widder

Not only is this going to be a great match.....its going to be a tough match. After looking over the list of shooters....as well as the people posting that they will be there....theres going to be some tough competition, no matter what class you are in

See everyone in a few days.....

Just a few more days ya'll....then the fun begins. Chootin' Cheryl and I are leaving Georgia early tomorrow morning headed west.....look forward to seeing some old pards and meeting up with some new ones. We'll see ya'll there.

Kajun

If you ain't here, you're missing out. Targets are close. Great scenarios. Place looks fantastic. Weather is warm. Ground is solid. Grass is green. Sky is blue. Lots of folks showing up.

Wild Bunch match has been challenging, but fun. No, I'm not clean.

Got to see my old friend Widder yesterday!

Archived