SASS Wire Forum

JEDI welcome

Colorado Coffinmaker

A Jedi welcome to two Brandi new Jedi Gunfighters.

Pennsylvania top Lady Gunfighter and Top Overall Lady - B Doc Jedi # 175. We also welcome John Barleycorn, PA top FCGF - Jedi number 176. Two fine shooters who contribute above and beyond to the game (Applause).

Coffinmaker

PS: Hate it, no smilies on iPad!

And from ME also.....Congratulations B Doc and John Barleycorn.

And a big THANK YOU to Colorado Coffinmaker for keepin his ole eyeballs open and brinking attention to The JEDI Council on these 2 very deserving GFer's who continue to set the bar high in JEDI qualifications. And for taking care of this presentation this weekend.

The JEDI recognitions aren't just for the good GFer's but rather for GFer's (even those who don't shoot GF 100% of the time) who contribute their time unselfishly to SASS/CAS and make being around them a better experience for all of us other CowPards.

CC: see you at GOA!

..........Widder

Congrats to both of you gunfighters.Welcome to the finest group in the world.

Congrats and welcome to the fold.

KK

Welcome, the more the merrier.

As an aside: wouldn't it be a lot of fun if there were a match that a whole bunch of gunfighters could attend just to see the different styles and ways of shooting different scenarios?

Thank you! It is truly an honor to be given this title!

Thank you Coffinmaker for all your tutelage and encouragement!

John Barleycorn, thank you for introducing me to this sport and for encouraging me to grow as a shooter and for "talking me into" becoming a GF! One of the best decisions I've ever made!

And finally to all the other JEDI GFers! Thanks to all of you that I have had the honor to meet and to learn from and to all those I haven't met yet, I hope I get to meet you soon!!

:D

Congratulations to both B Doc & Barleycorn.

Fine folks, both of them.

--Dawg

My heartiest congratulations!! Welcome to the order!!

Well done Jedi Council!

Bdoc and John Barleycorn: if you have a photo of yourself that you like email it to me at raypcarter@comcast.net and I will put it on the Jedi Gunfighter website.

Thank you for this great honor, and the warm welcome.

Colorado Coffinmaker, thank you for all the tips and mentoring.

I hope to meet many fellow gunfighters and Jedi's this season as Bdoc and I travel around to some new venues. The MD State Championship and SE Regional, are on the list of matches we will try for the first time this season.

Bdoc I'm truly blessed to have you in my life.

Archived