SASS Wire Forum

Ponder this about SNOOPES

Red Logan #12252

AUTHOR UNKOWN!!!!!

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes!

Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple, but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!

In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets so I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?

Yep, you got it; Snopes Lied!

Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barack Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.

I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.

I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.

Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, Ill bet you didn't know this:

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.

Now she may help rule on them.

Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.

Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owed her big time.

All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard.

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.

However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution; by all means, PASS it ON!

There truly is tyranny afoot.

Big Sage, I suspect that there is a severe shortage of truth on the web.

Sad part is that a vast number of folks surfing take some of this stuff as gospel.

Every once in a while, a person can discover a kernel of truth, but it is difficult to

recognize it.

Truth is subjective. "Our Truth" and "Their Truth" are usually two separate things. All you can do is offer up facts and hope they speak loud enough to be heard.

There are some websites that basically post the question, but don't answer it or provide zero evidence.

I found this one that appears to have an answer but no evidence.

Does Soros fund Snopes Tampa Bay Times

As for why Kagan and Obama names would appear on the supreme court dockets, well Kagan was US Solicitor general.

That means she worked for Obama. Apparently as his (potus) lawyer.

Seems very reasonable. But she has so little experience as a judge, why could she ever be seen as a SCOTUS candidate?

In the case about why kagan was a scotus candidate, snopes was stating that it appeared false that it was payback/reward vs that kagan was not associated with obama.

THe OP in this thread appears to assert that snopes lied about kagan and obama not appearing on scotus dockets. That is not what snopes was doing they were debunking the notion tha tis was reward for helping potus.

By the way it is snopes not snoopes

I would be VERY suspicious anything Soros is helping finance..He is quite possibly one of the biggest threats to our way of life in this country, if not THE biggest..He has bottomless pockets, and and seems very single-minded and focused in pursuing his agenda..I've wondered about a lot of Snopes supposedly "truthful" reporting in the past..I guess it goes back to the saying-Believe nothing you see, and even less of what you hear and read.. <_<

There are several reliable fact-checking websites on the 'net, liberal, conservative and close-to-neutral, of which Snopes is just one.

When three or four of them agree about something, I tend to give that viewpoint more credence. YMMV.

Chicago politics....... And nobody believed me when I warned them of this guy.....

I've wondered about a lot of Snopes supposedly "truthful" reporting in the past..I guess it goes back to the saying-Believe nothing you see, and even less of what you hear and read.. <_<

And believe nothing of what you receive by forwarded email and you then post here!

It's amusing to watch the believers in whatever lands in their in-box get riled when Snopes and the like confirm they are wrong!

Your average sensible person can usually tell what doesn't pass the truth-meter as soon as he sees it. There's a lot of other people who think if they can read it, it must be true.

I do check Snopes.com, but I also check TruthorFiction.com, and FactCheck.org. I never trust Snopes by itself.

Agreed!

Also applies to things like the OP.

That appears to have origined in an email.

I don't trust single sources.

Unless they are the ONLY source then I only trust completely those that I KNOW.

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes!

Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple, but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!

In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets so I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?

Yep, you got it; Snopes Lied!

Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barack Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.

I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.

I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.

Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, Ill bet you didn't know this:

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.

Now she may help rule on them.

Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.

Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owed her big time.

All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard.

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm

If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.

However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution; by all means, PASS it ON!

There truly is tyranny afoot.

I often question the veracity of supposed "authorities" but this time I have to point out that you are passing off someone else's words as your own. http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/Obama-Kagan-Connection.htm

I often question the veracity of supposed "authorities" but this time I have to point out that you are passing off someone else's words as your own. http://urbanlegends....-Connection.htm

And according to the provided link, this whole thing is.......FALSE!!!

A friend of my wifes is always sending things like this my way. I always check them, and upon finding them to be false, lies, or just plain wrong, I notify her, along with a link showing her what I found. She used to get mad, at ME for showing her wrong!

Until the time she sent me the one about if you are being robbed at an ATM. I demonstrated that punching in your PIN number backwards does NOT call the Police for you. THAT time she sent my findings to everybody she'd sent the original e-mule to, acknowledging the fact.

I often question the veracity of supposed "authorities" but this time I have to point out that you are passing off someone else's words as your own. http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/Obama-Kagan-Connection.htm

I must admit, I did for get to post AUTHOR UNKOWN, so I did edit the post, Thankx for reminding me, I do ck some but this time I didnt,, not my first mistake, butt I do feel it may not be just , oh never mind.... feel free ta flame away.....

I remain unconvinced that Snopes is part of the global Soros conspiracy.

But I'll keep my eye on em just in case. ;)

Archived