SASS Wire Forum

Shooting With Korrupt Karl

Cypress Sun

I sure am glad to see ya back down in Florida. Sunday at Ruskin was a blast. You are just too much fun to shoot with............. :lol::P

Sun

Yes, I have shot with K.K.; if you're not careful you forget what you're really there for (shooting) 'cause you spend too much time laughing with/at him. A real character that I'd shoot with anywhere anytime.

Yep, it a good time when Karl shows up. We had five, yes five Jedi's at the match. All of us ganged up on him and showed him some southern hospitality. Hey.......wait just a minute Shyanne was their he's one of those Yankees.

I took video of KK and posted it on Youtube. Either he has been watching them all day or he is sending the link to everyone he knows

Wyatt

PS: where is my money not to post the 6th stage :lol:

Yes, I have shot with K.K.; if you're not careful you forget what you're really there for (shooting) 'cause you spend too much time laughing with/at him. A real character that I'd shoot with anywhere anytime.

+1 One of the best reasons to go (back) to the IBPG Koruption in Paradise again this year!!

CS

I'd ride tha rivur wit KK anytaim anyplace! Good man tu hav yur bak! ;)

Shyanne :lol:

Well, let me tell ya about 'ridin the river' with KK.

Last time we rode the river, that rascal kidnapped my Geisha twins. They (Kadisha and Ashia) found their way home about 2 days later with a purse full of $50's and talkin about "Co-Wrup Call and Wed Wiver Way". Thats all I heard for 2 weeks.

There for a spell I thought they were gona move their massage business to either Indiana or N.Carolina.

Soooooo, you won't find me ridin the river with KK unless my Geisha twins are back home in Tennessee, where they belong.

Now that is a true story!

..........Widder

Well, let me tell ya about 'ridin the river' with KK.

Last time we rode the river, that rascal kidnapped my Geisha twins. They (Kadisha and Ashia) found their way home about 2 days later with a purse full of $50's and talkin about "Co-Wrup Call and Wed Wiver Way". Thats all I heard for 2 weeks.

There for a spell I thought they were gona move their massage business to either Indiana or N.Carolina.

Soooooo, you won't find me ridin the river with KK unless my Geisha twins are back home in Tennessee, where they belong.

Now that is a true story!

..........Widder

MUST HAVE BEEN THE SHIRT!Love you KK Rusty

MUST HAVE BEEN THE SHIRT!Love you KK Rusty

He was wearing a shirt? I figured he just p'd off some Gator fans and they spray painted him...........regardless, I did stop at a nearby hog farm. You know, get the visual image out of my mind. ;)

CS

He was wearing a shirt? I figured he just p'd off some Gator fans and they spray painted him...........regardless, I did stop at a nearby hog farm. You know, get the visual image out of my mind. ;)

CS

I gots to admit....them southern GF's whooped me. It didn't help that I left 9 in my rifle on stage 6....lol. Sam, Chance, Wyatt, myself and Cheyenne made 5 Jedi's....four were on the same posse. I caught a lot of hell with my orange shirt....but the hospitality of the Ruskin group made the shoot worthwhile....one of my favorite shoots in FLorida.... put on by Chance Ramsey and Lady Chance.

Good to see all you guys in Florida again....and to the northern crowd it's shore hot down here...lol. To see the Cypress family from the Sam to the Sun was a blast.

Cypress Sun....thanks for the kind words....I hope to shoot with you a couple more times before I head north.

KK.....Wyatt, the checks in the mail....

Sounds to me like if KK and Bronco Man ever meet, the whole thing will just turn into a

LAUGH FEST.

Hoping maybe to meet KK and see Cheyenne again at the Ides of March.

Keepin my fingers crossed.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I was fortunate enough to meet Karl early last spring. I was watching my first shoot, and he happened to be on the posse I was observing. I wouldn't think he would remember me, but he certainly made an impression! I look forward to actually shooting with him one day soon.

You guys must only see the good side of'em

Karl ain't got no good side.......shirt up or down he's butt U-glee

I'd ride the river with him as long as he's in the back of the boat..........He'd spoil the view of that hog farm

Wyatt

He's TOO MUCH FUN!

Makes it hard to concentrate on yer shooting.

Maybe that's his strategy to beat ya.

--Dawg

Never mind the hat; how about that SHIRT??? ;-)

FJT

You mean the one that used to be some draperies for the Brady Bunch? The man has poor taste in linen, that is for sure! Other than that, You will be hard pressed to find such a good man. He is a true blue friend. I would gladly give my all for him. That is all I have to say about that.

Archived