SASS Wire Forum

Last JEDI GF of 2011; First JEDI GF of 2012

Widder, SASS #59054

The last JEDI GF to be listed for 2011 is being withheld for the moment until the appropriate 'surprise' is announced at a match. More later!

Council Member Jed I. Knight has selected the first JEDI GF for 2012 as Crotchety Old Grouch. He will be JEDI GF #156.

Congratulations to Crothchety Old Grouch. Keep up the good work and good shootin.

..........Widder

Congrats COG

Congratulation to Crotchety Old Grouch #156.You join 3 of the best pards in the world.I only know 3 Jedis

Welcome to ya's both!!

COG!

Where are ya pard? We're over here talkin' about ya!!

Congrates pard, it's well deserved for you to join the Ranks of the Jedi Gunfighters.

I'll collect my $50 bucks from you at one of the big matches this year :lol:

COG!

Dang Jed I, now everybody knows. Oh well guess I'll just have ta owe it to ya till you catch :mellow: ah :blink: ah :blush: I mean until I see you again.

Thanks to all the members of the Jedi Counsel for allowing me into this select order, I promise them, and all Jedi Gunfigthers, past, present and future, never to get caught using the force for personal gain or in a way that will bring dishonor to this illustrious company.

Now a special message to Badlands Bud; Remember Royal Decree #1? The lawns will need mowing again in a few months, you and the rest of the YAGOF's need to allow time for that in your spring schedules.

Thank COG

p.s. notice I already changed me signiture ?

COG!

Where are ya pard? We're over here talkin' about ya!!

Congrates pard, it's well deserved for you to join the Ranks of the Jedi Gunfighters.

Jed I, your kinda cheap.

I got $100 from Korupt Karl plus a couple free Jedi pins. hehehehehe.

PLUS, he's coming down from Indiana this weekend just to buy supper for me and Slick McClade, who is coming up from Louisiana to hang out here in E.TN hoping to have supper with Korupt Karl.

Its a vicious cycle in Widderland.

..........Widder

Jed I, your kinda cheap.

PLUS, he's coming down from Indiana this weekend just to buy supper for me and Slick McClade, who is coming up from Louisiana to hang out here in E.TN hoping to have supper with Korupt Karl.

..........Widder

Well, as the counsel’s Sith Lord, you can rest assured that the fine print said a little something about COG’s immortal soul. :ph34r:

MOOWAHAHA!!

59054' timestamp='1325734002' post='2342658']

Jed I, your kinda cheap.

..........Widder

[/

Widder, I plumb forgot about the C note. Beings you are affluent.....I'll be forced to let you buy dinner. Thanks for reminding me. Look forward to seeing you guys....hopefully tomorrow on our way to Florida.

KK

[/size]

The last JEDI GF to be listed for 2011 is being withheld for the moment until the appropriate 'surprise' is announced at a match. More later!

Council Member Jed I. Knight has selected the first JEDI GF for 2012 as Crotchety Old Grouch. He will be JEDI GF #156.

Congratulations to Crothchety Old Grouch. Keep up the good work and good shootin.

..........Widder

Last JEDI for 2011---------------Partners Partner.

It is well deserved and earned.

Thanks to Cowboy Rick for the nomination and to the Jedi Council for making the award.

Last JEDI for 2011---------------Partners Partner.

It is well deserved and earned.

Thanks to Cowboy Rick for the nomination and to the Jedi Council for making the award.

YES INDEED!

She was awarded her pin at The Last Stand.

Partner's Partner is JEDI GF #155. And she was the last JEDI for 2011.

She is a LGF, SASS Regulator, and huge supporter of our sport/game.

Ifn I'm not mistaken, her home clubs are in Illinois.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PARTNER'S PARTNER!

..........Widder

Congrats to Partner's Partner, and welcome. Well deserved!! :FlagAm:

I spent a few hours with Judge'm All Duncan and nutin fell off :lol:

Dang....I miss drinkin

Wyatt

Dang Wyatt....I didn't know you had "parts" falling off....might want to get that checked out.

KK

Congrats!

KK: How the heck are you Pard? You all healed up?

Thanks for asking....I'm doing ok, it's been a year since the stroke and I appear to have no ill effects. Haven't been shooting much, but hope to get out down here in Florida. Hope all is well with you and your family.

KK

Archived