SASS Wire Forum

The Dark Side of Women

Red Logan #12252

A woman was in town on a shopping trip. She began her day finding the most perfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale in the second. In the third, everything had just been reduced by 50 percent when her mobile phone rang.

It was a female doctor notifying her that her husband had just been in a terrible car accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU. The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was and that she'd be there as soon as possible.

As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up to be her best day ever in the boutiques. She decided to get in a couple of more shops before heading to the hospital. She ended up shopping the rest of the morning, finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautiful slice of chocolate cake, compliments of the last shop. She was jubilant.

Then she remembered her husband. Feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital. She saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about her husband's condition. The lady doctor glared at her and shouted, “You went ahead and finished your shopping trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself!

While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself in town, your husband has been languishing in the Intensive Care Unit! It's just as well you went ahead and finished, because it will more than likely be the last shopping trip you ever take! For the rest of his life he will require round-the-clock care. And he will now be your career!“

The woman was feeling so guilty she broke down and sobbed. The lady doctor then chuckled and said, “I'm just pulling your leg. He's dead. Show me what you bought“

The dark side of most ladies is so much better to look at the the light side of most men.

Hey I think I know those women!! :lol:

Well By God.........I think I marryed one of dem wimmin !! ;):wub::lol:

Okay y'all...

if you really know women like that...well all I can say is "I'm sorry" on behalf of the female race.

BUT...

not all women are that hateful

Okay y'all...

if you really know women like that...well all I can say is "I'm sorry" on behalf of the female race.

BUT...

not all women are that hateful

+1 or self absorbed

A woman was in town on a shopping trip. She began her day finding the most perfect shoes in the first shop and a beautiful dress on sale in the second. In the third, everything had just been reduced by 50 percent when her mobile phone rang.

It was a female doctor notifying her that her husband had just been in a terrible car accident and was in critical condition and in the ICU. The woman told the doctor to inform her husband where she was and that she'd be there as soon as possible.

As she hung up she realized she was leaving what was shaping up to be her best day ever in the boutiques. She decided to get in a couple of more shops before heading to the hospital. She ended up shopping the rest of the morning, finishing her trip with a cup of coffee and a beautiful slice of chocolate cake, compliments of the last shop. She was jubilant.

Then she remembered her husband. Feeling guilty, she dashed to the hospital. She saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about her husband's condition. The lady doctor glared at her and shouted, "You went ahead and finished your shopping trip didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself!

While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself in town, your husband has been languishing in the Intensive Care Unit! It's just as well you went ahead and finished, because it will more than likely be the last shopping trip you ever take! For the rest of his life he will require round-the-clock care. And he will now be your career!"

The woman was feeling so guilty she broke down and sobbed. The lady doctor then chuckled and said, "I'm just pulling your leg. He's dead. Show me what you bought"

Ouch.. lol... so, I guess she does not shop at Old Navy? You can find a cool Tee Shirt, and ask for them in five colors when they have a sale, each a dark chocolate candy, and be there in time.. lol

Ouch.. lol... so, I guess she does not shop at Old Navy? You can find a cool Tee Shirt, and ask for them in five colors when they have a sale, each a dark chocolate candy, and be there in time.. lol

What happened to the New Navy? :blink:

A woman was at a check-out and hunting through her handbag for some loose change, she started pulling things out of the way to see into the bottom. The clerk looked at some of the stuff that was put onto the counter and commented about the tv remote, to which the "lady" admitted that she was mad at her husband and her revenge was to take the tv remote out of the house.

...... some wimmens is just EVIL ! ... :o

Did someone say CHOCOLATE CAKE?

You like Chocolate Cake, do you Grizz?

Remind me of that the next time we are going to be shooting in the same place. :P

What happened to the New Navy? :blink:

Did they become faded glory? lol

A woman was at a check-out and hunting through her handbag for some loose change, she started pulling things out of the way to see into the bottom. The clerk looked at some of the stuff that was put onto the counter and commented about the tv remote, to which the "lady" admitted that she was mad at her husband and her revenge was to take the tv remote out of the house.

...... some wimmens is just EVIL ! ... :o

Oh My gosh.. I would never stoop to that sort of thing... Might fill his boots with jello.. but .. lol..

Did someone say CHOCOLATE CAKE?

So are we talking about DARK chocolate? lol

Archived