SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Please for Ed Laylow Curleys..

Deja Vous

So, again I find myself asking you to pray for Ed.. LayLows... tonight and every night. He is struggling with cancer and at times my own heart is heavy with dispair. But because my cup comes full, not just half full, I believe in miracles. So, would you pray for a simple miracle for Eds tonight for me please?

If you don't know Eds, he has a sharp wit, but a big heart. He makes ya laugh, and think, and love life all at the same time. His wife and constant companion Peppers is a perfect match for this strong man. They both have the cowboy spirit.. in fact I think they might have invented it.

There is nothing, I mean nothing, like an evening with them.. lol.. You never know what TV show, or movie Ed will pull out for you to watch, and we spend the evening laughing and enjoying the night like you should enjoy life. Ed is life, with a spin on a bit of brillance.

This year we have hung out doing gold panning, shooting, shopping, eating out, gone to parties, and I have grown to love Ed like a Brother and Peppers like a Sister. What started out to be just silly friends last summer on a visit to CA, turned into a friendship that I treasure above all else. I miss them when I do not see them, wish I could do so much more, and try to stay out of the way when they need time away from my sense of humor.. loll

So, tonight I am sending all my thoughts to God and my prayers for Ed... Please do the same... Ed Laylow Curleys.. A true Cowboy.. Deja

So, again I find myself asking you to pray for Ed.. LayLows... tonight and every night. He is struggling with cancer and at times my own heart is heavy with dispair. But because my cup comes full, not just half full, I believe in miracles. So, would you pray for a simple miracle for Eds tonight for me please?

If you don't know Eds, he has a sharp wit, but a big heart. He makes ya laugh, and think, and love life all at the same time. His wife and constant companion Peppers is a perfect match for this strong man. They both have the cowboy spirit.. in fact I think they might have invented it.

There is nothing, I mean nothing, like an evening with them.. lol.. You never know what TV show, or movie Ed will pull out for you to watch, and we spend the evening laughing and enjoying the night like you should enjoy life. Ed is life, with a spin on a bit of brillance.

This year we have hung out doing gold panning, shooting, shopping, eating out, gone to parties, and I have grown to love Ed like a Brother and Peppers like a Sister. What started out to be just silly friends last summer on a visit to CA, turned into a friendship that I treasure above all else. I miss them when I do not see them, wish I could do so much more, and try to stay out of the way when they need time away from my sense of humor.. loll

So, tonight I am sending all my thoughts to God and my prayers for Ed... Please do the same... Ed Laylow Curleys.. A true Cowboy.. Deja

+1

AND, he is like a brother to me, who never had any siblings.... we share a twisted sense of humor and view of the world,

I am looking forward to causing trouble with him for a long time regardless of what the docs say...

Yippe Cay Yay!

Prayers and 'positive waves' going his and Peppers way...

JJJ-D

:blush::angry:

Prayers up from Texas.May God hold him.

My Prayers continue to go out for Ed. When he first found out about the cancer he Pm'd me as a cancer sueviver and we talked several times of my treatments and experences with the desease. I havn't heard from him lately and can only pray that he has found the support among his friends that is so apparent from the postings here on the wire. My prayers will continue till he is well, or as long as I'm able to pray.

Greeenriver

Panning for Gold

Well we went lookin for gold in the canyon, and this is what I remember of that day.....

I wish LLC and Pepper all the good that The Lord can muster up. I don't remember when I met two nicer people (well you too J3!)

I have been wrapped up in my own pain, but it pails when I think of what my friends are going thru...

my prayers are up daily....

take care

love

Curley and GramaPhyllis

PS: I apologize for interuppting your private moment, well, no, it was what the day was all about so, I just hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

Laylow and I aren't as close as some of you but he saw something good in me and let other people know it. This gave me a standard that forced me to me a better person than I once was. Our Fearless Leader had an impact on my life, go figure. No matter what happens, he'll be fine.

Feelmore-DAMMIT

Laylow is my teacher about "The Cowboy Way". I will be his student forever. Even in poor health he continues to show concern for his friends, asking what he can do for them.

We jokingly call him "Special Ed" because he truly is special. He and Pepper are the best folks anybody could ever know.

I keep praying for a miracle, for both Ed and Teri.

We Love you two.

I do believe in prayer and I will hold him in my thoughts and prayers.

KK

I just got the email from LLC too, Filthy Lucre and I were just talking about this last night. My thoughts, as always, are with Ed and Teri as they get through this. He always has a good word for me when I see him, wish I lived closer so I could help him out as he needs it. Guess I'll have to catch up with him down the trail a bit.

Trainwreck, Dammit

A BIG Ol' HOWDY to SPECIAL ED n' TERI,

Our continued prayers are being humbly lifted up to our Heavenly Father for you both.

Ricochet Roy n' my Terri

I have to go and have neck surgery soon. Ed said he's gonna come up and look after me. That's Ed. If ever there was a time for a miracle it is now, not just for Ed but for everyone suffering from this dreadful disease.

Ed and Terri are special people. Ed has gone out of his way to make me feel welcome and important. His concern for others is genuine. I am proud that he calls me friend. I am a better person because of both of them. I wish I could be as comforting to him as he has been to me. I have much to learn. Prayers have never ceased for you both.

See you on the range Ed. God Bless and comfort you.

Ed and Terry are real people for sure.. Their love for everyone else is inspiring. Btt.

My Prayers well be for you and your family. I feel as tho we are brothers after meeting in Tomstone. I truly enjoyed being with you. I wish I was there so I could help in any way possible. God is the great Healer. I will ask for prayer for you and the family that God will send his healing spirit and fill your home with comfiort and peace.

I love you man

Zilar (bungie cord Dammit) Crevan

Prayers up!

I had no idea. We met in Tombstone and he's a standup, standout pard, no question. Miracles happen and I'll be praying hard for ya. Peace to you and yours.

LayLow and Pepper are always in my prayers. They are both showing me what real strength is all about. I know the Lord has blessed me to just know and love them. †

I have to go and have neck surgery soon. Ed said he's gonna come up and look after me. That's Ed. If ever there was a time for a miracle it is now, not just for Ed but for everyone suffering from this dreadful disease.

WE'RE PRAYIN FER YA BOTH

CC

XOXOXO

LLC my good friend please know that you are in Dances for Dollars and my prayers. You are truly one of the great friends that people only hope to find in life. hang in there buddy and know that you are on my heart and mind.

LayLow Curley;

There are a lot of hands eager to hold yours on this road.

May all these prayers and best wishes surround you.

Sincerely,

Frederick Jackson Turner

Archived