SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well, to use a slightly better automotive analogy, consider you have your choice between a Datsun 510 and a BMW 2002, or to be fair from an engine displacement perspective, a BMW 1600. Both are great little cars in their own right, and are wonderful enthusiast cars. The BMW cost a bit more new, and the materials, fit, finish, ride quality and more were reflected in that price. The BMW was intended to be a "compact executive car," the 510 one of the early economy cars out of Japan. You will have a ton of fun in either one, but off the show room floor, one held a distinct edge in quality.
  3. “Chinese POS” is a harsh blanket statement..lol. In reality the Chinese products range from “runny poo” through “this Is worth what you paid for it”. There are lot of folks using TTN and the current models being imported by Cimarron - I have a couple and they run great. You can get one and have it tuned or not - there are pre-tuned ones available also from Evil Roy’s website and others.
  4. Hello everyone. I am still pretty new to to all this, but a coach gun is the last thing I need to start shooting. I am looking for a external hammer coach gun, and am having a lot of trouble finding one that isn't a Chinese POS. Anyone have any recommendations on where to look, or one they don't shoot anymore and would be willing to sell?
  5. Kansas is a separate country, it's in the way of Missouri going to Colorado for vacation in the mountains.
  6. Smoken D

Disclaimer

After 29 1/2 years in L.E., 20 as a Homicide Defective yep, seen how "real people" behave
  7. An encamped “foreign” army. There was no “invasion” in progress.
  8. For those who have an RV with solar and an inverter, what do you use the inverter for? Obviously any 110 ac appliances, but in actual use, how much and which ones do you use it for? I'd like to get solar on my camper, but a decent inverter seems to cost dang near as much as the solar set up, and other than the TV to watch a movie now and then, I don't know that I'd use it enough to justify the cost, especially as I can get a 12v dc TV.... What is your experience?
  9. When briskets' price went through the roof I started buying 2" thick chuck roasts and I would smoke them for a while (doesn't seem to be any upper limit on time here) then wrap it in foil with-beer, orange juice, coke, doctor pepper, water, red wine- you choose and put it in the oven for an again unspecified length of time. Always good!
  10. Today
  11. This gun is as new I only pull it out to oil it bore is very shinny. I m in Phoenix area west side and you can look at it or send someone .
  12. Bud's Gun Shop is the one Hickok45 always names on his videos, I believe. CBD oil is not dope, so it's a legal product pretty much everywhere. At the moment, it is the latest cure-all snake oil fad, driven by the internet no doubt.
  13. probably too late to ask the cow which side it got up on
  14. When I was coach in the sport of wrestling I always watched the technique of the top wrestlers and based my practices on what wins the state championship and not the technique that gets them there. I appreciate everyone's responses and hope there is more. While I will not be changing loads prior to EOT I will always look in areas for improvement. Doc, thanks for the tip and I will be loading up some 125s in the future. Was the thread of favorite recipes taken off the wire? I tried to search for it but with no luck.
  15. sorta like the opening of movie Fargo
  16. On a side note that memo is 180 out from all the NRA emails I have been receiving lately.
  17. There are some real serious problems internally. A couple of lawsuits have been filed and some internal financial docs have been made public that do not paint a very good picture. It seems that the core of the problem is the failure of Ackerman McQueen to disclose a detailed accounting of how the money paid to it by the NRA has been spent. First internally and now publically, accusations have been made that LaPierre and possibly some other board members have used Ackerman McQueen to hide personal expenses to the tune of millions of dollars paid for by the NRA. For our sake I hope they are not true but based on what I have read so far my personal opinion is that if they truly care about defending the Second Amendment, the entire board of directors of the NRA including LaPierre should step down. Even if all the accusations prove to be false the legal battles that are coming will set the NRA back a couple of decades as the anti-gun crowd will use this opportunity to descend on the NRA like a pack of rabid jackals.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.