SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can't remember who made those slotted main springs but they were a major brand. Light leaf springs wear out... regularly. Before we started using coil springs in all our guns it was pretty common to have the light ones go (either weak or break) every couple of years. Sometimes only a year if unlucky yes. Sure you can get one that goes a lot longer but you always have to have a spare. Even heavier springs that aren't lightened to the limit can just give up and break sometimes. Coil spring kits generally will go many years before either the spring or a supporting part needs replacement and you usually get a little more warning something is up.
  3. WD 40 is a poor gun lubricant, especially in cooler weather. I would use Hornaday 1 Shot.
  4. Mrs. Sun makes Aldi key ring quarter holders to sell at craft show/fairs. They are a pretty good seller both on E-Bay and at the shows so I guess a bunch of people shop at Aldi's. I think she sells them too cheap ($3.00 each+ $4.00 shipping) for the amount of time she puts into them but she always says, "Crafters don't do it for the money." She has all kinds of designs for her embroidery machine, these are a few.
  5. You shared a view that was not approved of there fore your accounts are locked
  6. Actually an old key of no value left in one of the storage slots in the vehicle. Same place a quarter would be kept as I have not carried pocket change on my person since 1984. Back then I had one of these in my pocket.
  7. Check this out at Grab A Gun. Still in stock for $1716 + Tax and then only $10 shipping.
  8. Sent my registration in… looking forward to it!
  9. One of the stages I hosed the action down with WD40, problem remained. And I just realized cold is dependent on what y’all are accustomed to. Match was mid to high forties with a brisk wind and overcast skies.
  10. I used to. When I shot 50 BMG benchrest. But I sold my gun, press, dies etc. when I has the stroke. Too much gun for a pretty messed up guy.
  11. I couldn’t guarantee the new spring was new. Pulled it out of my spare parts bag. I have a tendency to save used/replaced parts for “just in case”. No maker’s name on it. Picture might help Identify the manufacturer.
  12. PM me how you did it. I've tried and tried and can't make them work. Please??
  13. For our Pards Down Under. One of the least dangerous species they have. Still dangerous, but a little less so.
  14. Just got an email. I wondered when I saw it was titled WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU Then I opened it.
  15. Having to open the split ring, to remove the key, before you could do this, seems like a pain in the butt.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.