SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This rule was put into effect back when people were shooting Marlins and 92's. Targets were further out and we had few multiple hit targets. I don't recall alot of rounds being kicked out until huge targets were moved really close and shooters started running rifles afap. I earned a "P" at EOT in 2000 or 2001 for loading and shooting too many rounds with a Marlin, while shooting BP.
  3. Our city-sponsored neighborhood association received a "cease and desist" from USPS just a couple of days after we started placing our newsletter in mailboxes and door slots of private residences. Never did find out who complained, could have been the carrier herself, I suppose. Call it in! Count
  4. Methinks he needs to keep his day job and/or ice cream eating contests...
  5. Oh Boy, another Lethal Comedian. You'll laugh yeowndangself to death on your own joke... ..........Widder
  6. - SHB p.22 REF also: Loading and Unloading Area Conventions SHB pp. 28-29
  7. That's because it was a Sci(fi)entology propaganda movie.
  8. LTO job is not to count rounds. If you cant count, you probably shouldn't be shooting.
  9. I don't understand the problem myself. The first sign says that the air put out by the compressor is not suitable for breathing. Don't hook it up to a respirator. Don't fill scuba tanks. The second sign says don't grab hold of the motor while the engine is running. The third one says the motor cannot be put up tight against the wall. It needs three feet of space on three sides, and four feet of space on the front side where the controls are. It all seems very clear to me.
  10. I found this..............1.2 ExclusionsDoor slots and nonlockable bins or troughs used with apartment house mailboxesare not letterboxes within the meaning of 18 USC 1725 and are not private mailreceptacles for the standards for mailable matter not bearing postage found in oron private mail receptacles. The post or other support is not part of the receptacle. (I have a slot on the house and the mail drops inside.)
  11. While it is against the law, I've never understood why. That box out at the street belongs to me. I bought it. I dug the hole for the post. I put the box on top of the post. The Post Office did not do a damn thing. They didn't buy the box. They didn't reimburse me for buying the box. But they have the unmitigated gall to say that no one but them can put anything in MY box.
  12. They SHOULD have one. I have heard every argument under the sun for not having LTOs, including "The matches out West don't have them." Loading Table Officers were instituted to prevent just the scenario that started this thread. Keeping them seems to be a loosing battle. It seems that many people do not like someone else counting their rounds, or do not want to wait until the LTO can observe them loading. Personally, when I get so important that I resent someone helping me be safe it will be time to sell my guns and sit on the porch. Duffield
  13. The Universe has a way of bringing idiots to their just rewards that No sign or warning can overcome. Darwin was right. Imis
  14. You know there is two parts to the brain, right? On the left side, there's nothing right. On the right side, there's nothing left! Bwahahahaha
  15. We're having a mayor's race here in my town and one of the candidates is going around putting his "vote for me" literature in the mailboxes. It's not stamped, he just walks around and stuffs 'em in! Isn't this against the law? Should I call the police or the USPS office right here and show them the thing he put in my mailbox?? I'm sure I'm not the only one that will report this.
  16. "Those who know me best..... still don't know nuttin". (I like laughin at meowndangjoke) Like the great philosopher Dr. Smellfunkus once said: If you can't take a yoke, don't eat eggs for breakfast. ..........Widder
  17. By Matthew Larosiere - the Director of Legal Policy at FPC
  18. What loading table officer? It seems like half or more of the matches, big and small, don't have one.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.