SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He looks like a golf cart rental employee in Key West. Just saying...
  3. I have one just like it but with Smith Enterprise sights. It is a nice shooter and I am getting mine setup to shoot at our long range matches. It is accurate and I put a nice recoil pad on mine and you can shoot it all day long. TM
  4. Remember when it was hard to find Huy Fong sriracha (we just called it the rooster brand)? Now that it's been back on shelves it tastes different, and a lot of people don't like it (including me). My new favorite is Sky Valley sriracha. It has a slightly smokey flavor and goes great on eggs. I love it on grilled chicken and rice.
  5. 2 mags that fit Mustang and Colt Pony. 6 and cap. Will NOT fit Mustang Plus. $65 shipped USPS priority.
  6. Probably a tourist selfie with a local.
  7. For us Yanks: Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert. Originating in either Australia or New Zealand in the early 20th century, it was named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. Taking the form of a cake-like circular block of baked meringue, pavlova has a crisp crust and soft, light inside. Wikipedia Origins: Australia, New Zealand Looks quite tasty to me! But where was it created? Inquiring minds want to know!
  8. What a steal! Very nice rifle if I only had the funds. CC
  9. My current favorites: For tacos, nachos, enchiladas, etc: For hamburgers: For general use: These all have decent heat and good flavors. Not hot just to be hot.
  10. I doubt they swung the guns in response to the rolls. More likely to avoid shipping water from the bow submarining.
  11. I think there’s an SSN named Santa Fe.
  12. It's not that hard to write a check! I understand if they don't have a checkbook but they can always get a money order!
  13. Yes the receiver is all original no scope mount holes drilled. I do have a small amount of brass and NIB die’s available to the buyer as well. Bore is in good condition
  14. Is the receiver stock? No extraneous holes drilled and trapped? Ammo/ brass available to buyer? Bore condition?
  15. Guardians, (Indians) beat the A's 8-0! It helps that the A's are the worst team in baseball, at least last year they were!
  16. Has anyone tried these supposedly fresh meals like Home Fresh, Blue Apron, Home Chef etc.?? I see all kinds of ads and commercials for them. Just curious! Thanks, Rye
  17. Took my driver's test on one!!
  18. Pretty sure Rinse Aid is not citric acid.
  19. Yep. I didva copy and paste ofbit in another forum and it pasted as "may show an image of a submarine." Class and type Cleveland-class light cruiser Displacement Standard: 11,744 long tons (11,932 t) Full load: 14,131 long tons (14,358 t) Length 610 ft 1 in (185.95 m) Beam 66 ft 4 in (20.22 m) Draft 24 ft 6 in (7.47 m) Installed power 4 × Babcock & Wilcox boilers 100,000 shp (75,000 kW) Propulsion 4 × steam turbines 4 × screw propellers Speed 32.5 knots (60.2 km/h; 37.4 mph) Range 11,000 nmi (20,000 km; 13,000 mi) at 15 kn (28 km/h; 17 mph) Complement 1,285 officers and enlisted Armament 12 × 6 in (152 mm) Mark 16 guns 12 × 5 in (127 mm)/38 caliber guns 24 × 40 mm (1.6 in) Bofors anti-aircraft guns 21 × 20 mm (0.79 in) Oerlikon anti-aircraft guns Armor Belt: 3.5–5 in (89–127 mm) Deck: 2 in (51 mm) Barbettes: 6 in (152 mm) Turrets: 6 in (152 mm) Conning Tower: 5 in (127 mm) Aircraft carried 4 × floatplanes Aviation facilities 2 × stern catapults
  20. Selling a savage 99 takedown 22 hi power. Mechanically it’s in pretty good shape and shoots quite well, cosmetically not great. Stock has a leather but pad made for it. Could use a good restoration or just use it as is. Shoot’s great and selling at a “shooter” price for $400 shipped PPFF Venmo, or Zelle
  21. I was watching a video on the Navy’s swim calls. There was a line…. ”During WW II before safety was invented…”
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.