SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Howdy Dee Mak Jack, Do you still have the two belts for sale? I'm curious what size/length guns the holsters fit. I see you have a pair of NM Vaqueros shown in the holsters. Are these 4 3/4" or 5 1/2" length guns? I'm in the market for a brown colored rig to fit a pair of Vaquero Bisleys in 5 1/2" length. The .357/.38 caliber is what I shoot, and the size of the belts seem like the right fit. I wear a 32-34 belt size, so I think the size you have should fit me well. Let me know what details you can provide and I'm happy to work out a deal. -Tequila Sunrise (Steven)
  3. Those things were plumb nasty and pure fun!!
  4. These are a size 9 1/2 mens. They are very gently worn. $55 delivered
  5. These boots are very gently worn. They are a size 10 1/2 mens. The color is a burgundy according to the number in the boot. (They look dark brown to me) $65 delivered.
  6. There is a reason why women live longer, they buy clothes. Men get a paycheck on Friday and spend the weekend doing this https://www.facebook.com/reel/1409229809698750
  7. Well, it is a fine looking gun and at $540 the price is right
  8. Snakebite

Yildiz SxS

Hey Jack... you don't Google it, I think that you Gargle it. It's a Middle Eastern Drink. (Just a guess) Snakebite
  9. I have you for you it's a stoeger 20" coach gun in 410ga. My grandson used it for one season. It's in great condition I'd let it go for $400+ shipping to your ffl
  10. Illowa Irregulars enhanced its website four years ago. We started accepting both paper and on-line registrations in late 2022 - in time for the 2023 Illinois State Championship. We are taking both online and paper registrations again this year for the 2023 State Championship. My goal was to make signing up as easy as possible using any method the customer wants to use. Last year 56% of registration came in online. This year we are running 66%. In the end, I don't care which form the registrant uses - I just want to provide them with whatever option they are comfortable with and find easy to use. Other nice things about online registrations? The money is deposited automatically into our bank account according to a frequency I select No trips to the bank or fiddling with my phone to do mobile deposit of a hand-written check I can import the registrant's information directly into my registration spreadsheet Actually, more of a download/then link process I don't have to decipher handwriting or worry about making a typing error Waivers are incorporated into the form so with one click, everything is done The shooter can select category and order/pay for extra meals, t-shirts, etc., The shooter gets an instant email acknowledgment I still send them an email confirming our receipt In terms of the credit card fees, we consider the fees a cost of doing business, so we absorb them. We used PayPal in 2022 because it was easier for me to set up at the time. I switched to Stripe this year. Between the two I prefer Stripe. Square's good I'm sure, but WP-Forms has a ready-made integration with Stripe that is provided as part of our subscription level so that is what we're using. I'm very satisfied. I agree with several of the previous comments about the need to have a quality website. IMHO, almost every club should have an easy to access, clean, and well-designed website that provides and makes it easy to find, information about the club matches, scores, and other activities. I (grudgingly) use FB but do so only to enhance our website communications. Virtually all of our FB posts are web posts that autocross-linked to FB, and then point back to our website. I personally would never consider using FB as our primary means of communicating with our shooters or potential shooters (i.e.., as a replacement for our website), but . . . , that's just me. You may feel differently, and if you do I wish you success.
  11. Selling a like new in box armi sport McNelly sharps carbine in 50/70. It is unfired and includes the box. Has a few safe dings but other than that 100% like new condition. I am looking for $1100 shipped. I also have 50/70 brass, dies and bullets that I could sell as well. PayPal FF, Venmo, or Zelle work best for me.
  12. Been years now. I was on a trip to the Performance and Racing Industry Show with my brother and a couple of our racing colleagues. We were getting breakfast at a chain breakfast restaurant on the second morning of the show. My brother and I are both above average height and build and are of the same attitude. Our comrades were both more on the slight side and less likely to engage in a confrontation. Three or four of what I assume were local youngsters of that certain age where they believe they are invincible. They took seats at the next table and began to talk loudly and less than politely about us and some of the other people in the restaurant. At one point, the most abusive one stepped over the line of propriety and spoke in a vaguely threatening manner to the oldest of our companions. I paused for a moment and then took a good look at our antagonist. He had a nose ring and several rings in his ear and a chain from one of the ear rings to the one in his schnozz! After a good long minute, I got up as if to go to the bathroom and as I walked by, I reached down and grabbed that chain. I walked that young man out of the establishment by the chain and after a short conversation, I advised him to take his business elsewhere and to take his companions with him. He motioned through the window for them to join him and after a few more words, they departed. When I came back in, I received a few “thank yous” and the waitress brought me an the guys at our table all a slice of pie! My words of wisdom to that gentleman were to the effect that if he was going to start some trouble, he shouldn’t give somebody a handle to grab onto!! I have had pierced ear rings off and on for years. First thing I always did when I recognized that there was to be trouble was to stick my ear ring in my pocket ! Never understood the nose ring thing.
  13. @1st Sgt BearClaw Toklat If you want either of mine, send me a PM and we'll figure out a way to get you the file. Grizz
  14. Today
  15. would love to ask my folks that grew up in the late 20s and 30s but they are both gone now , ill ask the first 100 year old i see as thats what they would be this year , i like the camera angle idead - it makes some sense but so did all the other ideas as well , thanks for contributing everyone ,
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.