SASS Wire Forum

Since it's another Monday and all you yet to be retired Cowboys have to get up early to head off to work, thought a thread on the topic of Coffee might be appropriate for any weekday.

Snip-it_1712176126370.thumb.jpg.dd70a66f10808df6669209b047c7d662.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Since it's another Monday and all you yet to be retired Cowboys have to get up early to head off to work, thought a thread on the topic of Coffee might be appropriate for any weekday.

Hmmm…That little guy could pass for a Navy Chief. :lol:

• Haha 3

coffee kicking in.jpg

coffee kill.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Had three cups already and spoke with seven folks in the neighborhood.  Town guys stopped by to say they have to turn off the water for a bit to deal with a main leak:  all this by 9:30 am.  I need a nap.

Edited by Tex Jones, SASS 2263
  • Haha 5

"Strong enough to float a horse shoe.  Hot enough to make it wilt.  And if there are still a few crumbs of road apple clinging to said horse shoe, well... that'll just add to the favor."  ^_^

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I work part time at a gunstore here and when the daily "Liar's Club" come in, they all ask if I made the coffee or the lady who also works there. They say mine is too strong...

Cowards

• Haha 6

On 4/8/2024 at 3:49 AM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

On 4/8/2024 at 5:12 AM, Pat Riot said:

Hmmm…That little guy could pass for a Navy Chief. :lol:

Not quite. If he were a Navy Chief, or a Marine Staff NCO, he would only be using one hand to hold the coffee. The other hand would have a cigarette in it.

• Haha 2

ive always thought [at least since the very early 70s] that coffee was mandatory in the morning , i generally stopped by mid morning , till i retired - now im not so concerned with my sleep patterns , i sometimes have it very late at night cause i get the hankerin , 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...