SASS Wire Forum

please be patient

4 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I have a long list to work so if i have not angered, annoyed, insulted, or offended you I will get to you. :D

Jokes on you I have no emotions or feelings I turned those all of years ago , and stay in constant deployment mode.

I find it funny though that those in todays society that preach and hide behind "Freedom of Speech " get so bent out of shape and mad over someone else's opinion .

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Jokes on you I have no emotions or feelings I turned those all of years ago , and stay in constant deployment mode.

I find it funny though that those in todays society that preach and hide behind "Freedom of Speech " get so bent out of shape and mad over someone else's opinion .

EVERYTHING TICKED ME OFF!

It wore me out so I quit giving a damn about most things.  It leads to a more harmonic and peaceful life.....but you don't want to be the one who gets me riled enough to go back to my old habits.  Just remember that some of them would have been about your age now!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

EVERYTHING TICKED ME OFF!

It wore me out so I quit giving a damn about most things.  It leads to a more harmonic and peaceful life.....but you don't want to be the one who gets me riled enough to go back to my old habits.  Just remember that some of them would have been about your age now!

I am just waiting for this to pass so I can take a ranching job again. :)

IMG_3789.jpeg

Edited by PowderRiverCowboy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I have a long list to work so if i have not angered, annoyed, insulted, or offended you I will get to you. :D

Well, cmon I’m waiting! I have no patience!!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

You already drive a EV ,  not much more insulting to manhood than that :) 

Secure enough in my "manhood" that I don't have to compensate for anything! :D

16 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

You have reached an automated service  press 1 for information about your cars warranty press 2 to be ignored.

Well, that's certainly annoying!

• Like 4

As I have told so many others, my giveashitter broke years ago and there are no replacement parts.

You’re better off pissed off than you are pissed on!!

If this is too graphic, please let one or another of my moderator friends edit or remove it.

It needed to be said…

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Is this an open invitation or a limited time offer?:P

Limited time offer. 

Only one per customer/household. 

State and local taxes apply. 

CA Prop 65 ⚠️ 

No return or exchange without receipt..

Returns for store credit only. 

• Haha 2

Had 4 tires coming FedEx today per the tracking notice. Just got another one saying they tried but there was a security issue and will try again tomorrow. Huh! We've been here all day with the power out and running on generator! 

8 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

As I have told so many others, my giveashitter broke years ago and there are no replacement parts.

You’re better off pissed off than you are pissed on!!

If this is too graphic, please let one or another of my moderator friends edit or remove it.

It needed to be said…

Or pissed through, in which case you'd be the pr--k that everyone says you are.  :o

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Had 4 tires coming FedEx today per the tracking notice. Just got another one saying they tried but there was a security issue and will try again tomorrow. Huh! We've been here all day with the power out and running on generator! 

Have you forgotten that if you lost power and the generator kicked on it activates your automated motion sending roof mounted mini gun turrets?

You probably skeered the driver.

• Haha 2

Pisser is,we know the driver! He always brings treats for the Rottweiler! I called and they said he couldn't scan the packages. I can understand one having an issue, but both. My fear is they'll be heading back to the shipper. All this electronic crap is irritating! Even the foreigner I talked to said everything looked good, just that the driver couldn't scan them!

22 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

No!  I DEMAND that you offend, insult, and annoy me RIGHT NOW!

Press 1 for Spanish, press 2 for German and press 3 for English

TM

22 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

I am just waiting for this to pass so I can take a ranching job again. :)

IMG_3789.jpeg

Ya, there will be a bunch of new ranch hands when they open up the season on trespassers.

TM

2 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I dont know, I dont care, It dont matter. 

Imis (NOT my fault)

Whatever

TM

;)

23 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

23 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I've been thinking this over and want you to know that when it's my turn I'll smile widely at you while peeing on your shoes.  ;)  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

;)

I've been thinking this over and want you to know that when it's my turn I'll smile widely at you while peeing on your shoes.  ;)  

You better wear your boots to, my aim not what it used to be

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Press 1 for Spanish, press 2 for German and press 3 for English

OK, I'm irritated! What do I press for Georgian?  What Armenian?  You don't even have Welsh!

Discrimination!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

OK, I'm irritated! What do I press for Georgian?  What Armenian?  You don't even have Welsh!

Discrimination!

Great, I am always open to a good challenge and I did what was necessary to win this one. Have a great day anyway. LOL

TM

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Discrimination!

All I know is it's #47 for Portuguese...with an Southeastern Indian accent.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Texas Maverick said:

Great, I am always open to a good challenge and I did what was necessary to win this one. Have a great day anyway. LOL

TM

դուք նույնպես հիանալի օր ունեք

თქვენც მშვენიერი დღე გაქვთ
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

դուք նույնպես հիանալի օր ունեք

თქვენც მშვენიერი დღე გაქვთ

you win this one. LOL

TM

• Haha 2