SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN, THE 2024 SASS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP[

Flat Top Okie

3 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello All,

Less than 24 hours since registration opened and we have well over 500 signed up and applications still processing. This is the link to the shooter list: 2024 Shooter List as of 1-2-24 Please make sure you are listed if you have registered and look for your friends or any friends missing who may have forgotten. We only have room for a couple hundred more. Thanks again for your support.

Flat Top Okie

I was worried there were 2 Phantoms coming.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Don't worry about duplications. I cobbled the list together because I know people are curious and would want to see. It may have a few errors because I did it.

Flat Top

Man I was worried about 2 Phantoms coming. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello All,

Less than 24 hours since registration opened and we have well over 500 signed up and applications still processing. This is the link to the shooter list: 2024 Shooter List as of 1-2-24 Please make sure you are listed if you have registered and look for your friends or any friends missing who may have forgotten. We only have room for a couple hundred more. Thanks again for your support.

Flat Top Okie

I knew you guys liked me...I don't care what others say. For you have me listed twice.

One of me is just never enough I know.

Phantom

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Don't worry about duplications. I cobbled the list together because I know people are curious and would want to see. It may have a few errors because I did it.

Flat Top

Okie,

We won't hold it against you. You and the gang are doing a great job. We appreciate it even if we don't say it enough. Looking forward to another great match. 

TM

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

I knew you guys liked me...I don't care what others say. For you have me listed twice.

One of me is just never enough I know.

Phantom

until you get billed twice. See ya down the trail. 

TM

Hello All,

It is Saturday and Mae and I are working on Land Run entries instead of having fun shooting. We are at 640 and most of the confirmation letters have been sent. Check yours over carefully, while it is fresh on your mind. We have less than 100 spots left.

Thanks for your support.

Flat Top 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Land Run Update

Noon Sunday the 7th and we have almost 650 registered shooters. use the link    Shooter List  to verify, that your alias is listed, if you have registered. Look for missing friends name. We have 75 spots and then we are full. Don't miss what people swear is a great match.

Flat Top Okie  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

Some one must be reading the wire or checking their e-mail. We received 27 entries in the last hour. We now have about 50 spots left.

Thanks again,

Flat Top

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello,

Some one must be reading the wire or checking their e-mail. We received 27 entries in the last hour. We now have about 50 spots left.

Thanks again,

Flat Top

Any chance of getting the list with the categories selected so we can see if there are enough for some of them? Interested in FCES but not sure if there are enough wanting to shoot this category.

Thanks

TM

LAND RUN UPDATE

It has been seven days since we opened registration and we have 691 shooters registered to date. We are about 30 shooters short of our target of 720. 44 states are represented , with Texas leading the way with 169 shooters and Oklahoma second with 86 and Colorado and Kansas rounding out the top four with 37 and 35 respectively. A current shooter list will be posted soon.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

LAND RUN UPDATE

It has been seven days since we opened registration and we have 691 shooters registered to date. We are about 30 shooters short of our target of 720. 44 states are represented , with Texas leading the way with 169 shooters and Oklahoma second with 86 and Colorado and Kansas rounding out the top four with 37 and 35 respectively. A current shooter list will be posted soon.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

Will the state each shooter is from be added to the list?

EMN

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

I’d druther they listed categories!!

I dont think they want catagory shopping.  But I agree after the time has passed to change why not?

EMN

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, El Muerto Negro said:

I dont think they want catagory shopping.  But I agree after the time has passed to change why not?

EMN

I agree. Why would categories matter other than to ‘shop’? If a specific category doesn’t fill I’m sure those who registered for that category will get ample notice given the match is already almost full and we’re still 9 months out.

• Like 4

Thank you Captain, you are correct in everything you said. once we are full we will notify every shooter who category did not meet the minimum and allow them to decide what they would like to do. 

Flat Top 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I agree. Why would categories matter other than to ‘shop’? If a specific category doesn’t fill I’m sure those who registered for that category will get ample notice given the match is already almost full and we’re still 9 months out.

Yea, I want to know who the 10 CBFCD are. :D

Glad to see attendance numbers go up so quickly.  Land Run, the best in all aspects of our sport.  World class with National title.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Could be someone might change just to help fill a category.

17 in SS Duelist.

9 in Sr Duelist.

Someone might be nice enough to drop to Sr to fill it to 10 while still leaving plenty 

in SS Duelist for that category.

Pretty sure that's what happened last year.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

So I’ll know who’s in my category!! I’ve already chosen. Not likely to change it!

Inquiring minds want to know.

26 minutes ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

So I’ll know who’s in my category!! I’ve already chosen. Not likely to change it!

Inquiring minds want to know.

Tell might be making voodoo dolls!!!

IMG_6052.jpeg.a1e0d87156146e4a74a3b4c524b3e7c9.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Breaking News!

We broke 700!! We have 704 entered for The SASS National Championship. Check the link here:  shooter list, to see who's coming. It will be a great time with fast stages and two new social events. The shrimp boil, margarita night and cocktail hour along with a cigar for those who choose. I know the match is a several months away, but we can feel the excitement building.

Flat Top Okie

PS: feel free to tell your friends.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Breaking News!

We broke 700!! We have 704 entered for The SASS National Championship. Check the link here:  shooter list, to see who's coming. It will be a great time with fast stages and two new social events. The shrimp boil, margarita night and cocktail hour along with a cigar for those who choose. I know the match is a several months away, but we can feel the excitement building.

Flat Top Okie

PS: feel free to tell your friends.

Excellent news over 700 already. Who's coming list has home state included thank you.

EMN

Edited by El Muerto Negro
  • Like 1