SASS Wire Forum

Military Meme's

PowderRiverCowboy

9 minutes ago, Redleg Reilly, SASS #46372 said:

And my driver at Graf said "Don't worry, Major.  This thing can't get stuck, sir".....

LOL Graf would do it for sure , was stationed there so ranges ect where there and down I ran the live shoot house for about a year . When we deployed they sent us to Honenfels just to make it different . We destroyed their OpFor  they sent us home 5 days early and made the rest of company stay there to train .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Redleg Reilly, SASS #46372 said:

And my driver at Graf said "Don't worry, Major.  This thing can't get stuck, sir".....

If it “can’t get stuck” don’t let my idiot brother in law near it. What a flippin’ Maroon. 
He was in the National Guard. He was always doing the impossible through stupidity. 
Whenever he went out on extended duty I was always surprised he would come back. I figured someone would shoot him in a Friendly Fire incident. My wife commented one day when I said that “But we aren’t at war. Why would that happen?”. I said “Not sure but I wish it would.” I hated and still hate that moron. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

LOL Graf would do it for sure , was stationed there so ranges ect where there and down I ran the live shoot house for about a year . When we deployed they sent us to Honenfels just to make it different . We destroyed their OpFor  they sent us home 5 days early and made the rest of company stay there to train .

Graf - one foot in mud, one foot in snow and dirt blowing in your face.  My favorite Graf story was talking with my German landlord about it.  He was in Rommel's command and trained at Graf in the 1930s.  Same stories we told, separated by 40 years.

• Like 4

I have always liked this bit of humor. It’s definitely worth putting here. It’s not exactly like the first time I heard but it’s definitely good enough. :FlagAm:

image.jpeg.bbe0df3e31cfc9348960d8d856b64181.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

I have always liked this bit of humor. It’s definitely worth putting here. It’s not exactly like the first time I heard but it’s definitely good enough. :FlagAm:

image.jpeg.bbe0df3e31cfc9348960d8d856b64181.jpeg

Atta boy, Marine.  Semper fi.

• Like 7

Some Content text as requested.

OIP.jpg

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

image.jpeg.6b6995e1033df47265de2e15cb810172.jpeg

I was trying to find some funny foxhole memes. All I kept finding were really stupid cartoons and memes about some silly video game. 
So, I typed this:

“us military foxhole meme not punk video bull sh**”

This was the 2nd image that popped up. 
image.thumb.jpeg.856af17cb4cf850e86f5a2e26d87afae.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Reckon she's left handed with a right master eye? I watched a right-handed boy with a left master eye shooting a 22 rifle almost the same way.

If you hand a long gun to someone who’s never held one before, they rarely know where their hands go and which eye to use. I’ve seen that a lot with young scouts. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

X2, She is leaning away from the gun, no magazine, finger on the trigger with her instructor's hand near the muzzle, that is genuine ignorance from both of them.

There is a bunch of stuff I would cover in a basics class.

With everything I see, the lack of a magazine in the well gives me absolutely no comfort.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

X2, She is leaning away from the gun, no magazine, finger on the trigger with her instructor's hand near the muzzle, that is genuine ignorance from both of them.

Could be. Perhaps it’s simpler than that, and the pic was just posed for the gag.

• Like 1