SASS Wire Forum

My Wife Is Not An ATF Agent!

Subdeacon Joe

That's interesting. I just did a search for sexy ATF agent. Got 10 hits. All for the same book - Shadow of Doubt. Apparently the on the run protagonist meets up with a sexy ATF agent.

46 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

It would never work on me. No woman THAT good looking has EVER wanted anything to do with me.

The only time a beautiful women have concentrated their attention on me I have just exchanged several 20 dollar bills for ones. :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

The only time a beautiful women have concentrated their attention on me I have just exchanged several 20 dollar bills for ones. :rolleyes:

Ha,ha,same here.:lol:

I wonder if she did that movie to get away from the goody two shoes image of Laurie Partridge? That girl in the Disney The Princess Diaries went and made a couple of movies with a whole lot of nudity in it to show that she was more than just a cute little Disney girl.

And then Miley Cyrus went totally crazy to get away from Hannah Montana.

Hmmm.

9 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Julie Andrews flashed a little booby for the same reason.

She went all Mary Poppin them out.

Farrah Fawcett did the same thing.

43 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

But then I'm just a few months shy of 70:D, so not too picky!

Well, as long as SHE'S not to picky...B)

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Not always a good thing, had a family friend's daughter (who I'd known since she was a toddler) seek out those singles about 5 months after attending her graduation party.

As a mechanic, the same women who turn you down for a dance while drinking on Friday can be very flirty with you while sober on Monday after you hand them the repair estimate.

42 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Well here you go.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Love_(1977_film)

Laurie Partridge and The Greatest American Hero. They fall in love in college, have sex constantly, and she's naked through at least a third of the movie.

Yep, starring in that movie would have been the only time I wanted to be a Katt.:ph34r:

The wife of a friend was an actual ATF agent.  She graduated from college with a degree in chemistry.   Mostly, she worked the explosive side of things.  He was always talking about going on an African safari so one Christmas she bought him a .458 Winchester.  I never heard if he actually went on safari but it was fun to burn up some of his expensive ammo.

When I was in my early twenties I made a little extra money by reloading for some friends. Then I found out that was illegal. You had to have a manufacturing license from the ATF if you were going to sell ammunition. So I called them up one day. I spoke to a real nice lady, and told her my name and she repeated it with a question in her voice. So I spelled it.

She said she knew how to spell it - that was her maiden name. Asked where my family come from. When I told her daddy was from Macon she got kind of excited. Turned out we were cousins. Yay. Family.

I never went forward with the manufacturing license. Way too much money to get into that. Told my friends they was SOL. They would either have to buy from the store or make it themselves.

Archived