SASS Wire Forum

We’re the ammo conspiracy theorists right ?

Buckshot Bob

Thanks BB,

This goes right up the alley of my thinking. Because of the ammo manufacturing capacity in the USA, I had always had a bad feeling about the (Supposed) shortage. Just never made any sense to me. I’d bet my left one that it’s totally true. If you take a close look at the Investment groups that have jumped into the Industry gaining controlling interests in many of these companies then it makes total sense.Just look at Marlin firearms as an example. Thank God Ruger jumped in. A fantastic move in my opinion.

To kinda sorta quote Forrest Gump, I'm not the world's smartest man. However

I own a company that makes ammunition. And I make ammunition 24/7 for years. I build a several thousand square foot Warehouse on my property and it is stocked to the gunnals with ammo. I've got hundreds of semi trailers sitting out my back lot completely full of ammo.

And I leave it there. For years.

That it seems to me if I have a business making anything, the way I make money is I sell what I make. Paying people to make something, and running a plant 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 days a year has got the cost me butt loads of money. And the way I get a profit is I sell what was made. Putting in the warehouse and leaving it there is a damn good way to go bankrupt.

Then we have the one guy telling the story but we can't give his name. We must protect our source. Whistleblowers must not be outed.

I think we need to hoist the BS flag

BSFlag.gif.c9238121a47e86f1578dea320670ca43.gif

Then again Alpo. I’m heading an investing group with controlling interest in many industries. Im not American, as a matter of fact our group hates America. I manipulate these investments between industries, Im rich as heck and enjoy seeing Crap Happen because of my control. George Soros is an example of this and was very directly involved in the past collapse of Greece’s economy, then Venezuela. ( his support is well documented but nobody, Republican or demoncrats have made any moves against him, kinda makes you wonder why?) We already know of his manipulation of our court system. BLM and Antifa collected Millions through his indiscriminate sponsoring of these groups. He was Hillary Clintons Hero in College. Long ago he personally stated that he hated America and wanted to see its destruction. The key is the lack of Americans paying attention to facts. So, Having kept abreast of his and and other groups attitudes towards America I don’t necessarily dismiss this individuals account of events. Especially when our enemy’s count on our ignorance to further their agenda. 

How about the Chinese balloons the floated across our nation, dismissed by Biden. My Uncle (Ex Special Forces and CIA op.) and his son, Ex special forces have both informed me to stay alert to what’s going on around me. I don’t take that with a grain of salt. Nor do I take the stance of, oh it’s just one dude making a claim. What, would be his motivation. What does he gain for making those statements. The possibility of being offed. Suicide by proxy. I doubt that.

They count on us constantly making our own excuses for their actions, one little step at a time. That way way we quickly forget one incident and move on to the next story never connecting the dots. 

Or. You’re right and Im just another nutcase Conspiracy Theorist with too much time on his hands.  

I am most definitely not that person. I truly respect your statements. But…………………what if?

My conspiracy theory is the ammo manufacturers instantly switched to making 5.56 Nato when Hamas attacked Israel.

This is on speculation that as soon as the House has a speaker, aid packages for both Israel and Ukraine will come forth. And having quantities ready to ship is a good way to make some profit and recover from the lingering effects of material shortages during CoViD.

But this thought might make too much sense.

Anyway, I suggest buying what you need while you can unless prices go stupid; then wait 6 to 8 months for the supply chain to refill and prices to come back down.

And don't hoard, and don't gouge, and do not reward hoarder/gougers.

Just as a side note:

In 2002, before I died from a TIA at Sturgis in 2003. I was pursuing my Masters Degrre at Embry Riddle. My only two classes were with Professors, one from Northern Africa and one from the Middle East. Both had written the textbooks for our class. Their Eastern Ideas and extreme leftist Ideals were just way to much for me to handle. I then switched to Western Kentucky University. I encountered the same dang crap. I was very alarmed and dropped out again. I starting telling anyone and everyone whose ear I could bend that something no very bad was happening in our education system. Another Close shooting friend had a daughter in High School. Many of the college graduates of my day were now teaching at her High School. Today she wont have anything to do with her parents. Sad. She is part of the far left in a big way.

All my friends dismissed my verbal assault of what I saw going on as the ramblings of an idiot. Only a handful of friends stayed by my side. Or rather put up with me. Both 20+ years veterans, one of which is a Medal of Honor recipient. 

These days, Many of my old friends are coming back and spending time with me.  Several have lost their children to this indoctrination in our education system. Im not so crazy to them anymore. Again, that was 2002,  2003.

Just Saying!

Think this government will prosecute ammo companies for collusion/price fixing when they increase price by colluding to limit supply?  I'm betting they wouldn't.  Not that I'm suggesting it is happening :rolleyes:

To quote Sgt Shultz 'I know nothing'

4 minutes ago, Gungadin said:

Think this government will prosecute ammo companies for collusion/price fixing when they increase price by colluding to limit supply?  I'm betting they wouldn't.  Not that I'm suggesting it is happening :rolleyes:

To quote Sgt Shultz 'I know nothing'

Assuming I am correct, they are not limiting supply. They are responding to market forces with limited capacity.

Hey I got an idea. let's make some ammo and not sell it! Sounds good huh? If anyone would like to invest, message me!

I started to have my doubts about the validity of his statements after listening to two and a half minutes of infomercial for "precious metals" investing and him patting himself on the back. Then it's mystery informer time with zero confirmable credibility (oh, that's right...he checked to make sure he works for the mystery company) making unsubstantiated claims.

Let's see, a supposedly well known ammo manufacture deliberately makes millions of rounds of ammo, hides it in in a newly built warehouse/semi-trailers just to wait for the price to go up? That makes a lot of sense...not. Businesses depend upon cash flow. Spending money on labor costs, Workmans comp insurance, new warehouses, idle trailers, material costs and a myriad of other expenses while NOT making money is not good business practice...not to mention pissed off shareholders.

Sorry I don't believe it. I was born during the day...but it wasn't yesterday.

On 10/26/2023 at 3:54 PM, Alpo said:

I own a company that makes ammunition. And I make ammunition 24/7 for years. I build a several thousand square foot Warehouse on my property and it is stocked to the gunnals with ammo. I've got hundreds of semi trailers sitting out my back lot completely full of ammo.

And I leave it there. For years.

Could not the same be said for farmers who are paid by the gov't to let their fields go fallow?
I don't have a dog in this event, so just asking.

When the gov't is involved, all "normal" ideas no longer apply.

I just found "Atlas Shrugged" in Blu-Ray at our local Goodwill Store.. watching it again brings to mind what happens when gov't meddles in business.

23 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I started to have my doubts about the validity of his statements after listening to two and a half minutes of infomercial for "precious metals" investing and him patting himself on the back. Then it's mystery informer time with zero confirmable credibility (oh, that's right...he checked to make sure he works for the mystery company) making unsubstantiated claims.

Let's see, a supposedly well known ammo manufacture deliberately makes millions of rounds of ammo, hides it in in a newly built warehouse/semi-trailers just to wait for the price to go up? That makes a lot of sense...not. Businesses depend upon cash flow. Spending money on labor costs, Workmans comp insurance, new warehouses, idle trailers, material costs and a myriad of other expenses while NOT making money is not good business practice...not to mention pissed of shareholders.

Sorry I don't believe it. I was born during the day...but it wasn't yesterday.

How much do you want to bet this guy or someone else makes a video soon that says that Vista Outdoors did this so CZ would have a stockpile of ammo all set up so they could come on the scene and…

1. Have a big low price sale of ammo to ingratiate themselves with the shooting public. 
2. Have plenty of ammo during the transition as ALL the employees that worked at these ammo makers suddenly disappeared and new staff must be trained. 
3. It was an agreement made 2 years ago to have civilian ammo in reserve for the coming alien invasion.

By the way, super cool in-the-know video dude let the name Remington slip during his infomercial. 

Something else I must confess; Anyone that tells me that gold is what I need for the future in case there’s a financial calamity is an instant turn off and has already dropped 50% on my viability meter. 

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

How much do you want to bet this guy or someone else makes a video soon that says that Vista Outdoors did this so CZ would have a stockpile of ammo all set up so they could come on the scene and…

1. Have a big low price sale of ammo to ingratiate themselves with the shooting public. 
2. Have plenty of ammo during the transition as ALL the employees that worked at these ammo makers suddenly disappeared and new staff must be trained. 
3. It was an agreement made 2 years ago to have civilian ammo in reserve for the coming alien invasion.

By the way, super cool in-the-know video dude let the name Remington slip during his infomercial. 

Something else I must confess; Anyone that tells me that gold is what I need for the future in case there’s a financial calamity is an instant turn off and has already dropped 50% on my viability meter. 

No bet with me!:P

That's the same way I feel about so-called "precious metals" also.;)

A little while ago I looked at my email and what do I see?

image.thumb.png.8f982fb876a0e661d21a02c2cad41f5c.png

This “Vidiot” and others are feeding false ammo supply rumors. 
I did buy some ammo from Souther Defense a couple of months ago. I think that will be the first and last business I do with them. 

It’s my theory that ammo prices are dropping but douchebags don’t want the cash cow to go away so they’re starting BS rumors to get you to buy overpriced ammo “on sale”. 

4 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

I agree. Anybody that honestly thinks that gold will be their financial salvation would be BUYING gold rather than telling other people to buy it. Besides, if the world financial system WERE to collapse, exactly what do they plan on doing with the gold? It's not like they could go to Walmart and slice a chunk off of a bar and say "That's about a hundred dollars for my groceries."

Dirtbag guns and ammo sales turds are pressing these lies to create a run on everything they have, so they can once again gouge the public. Gunshops that do will never get another penny of mine.  Every scumbag table at the gunshow was spouting this to people walking buy.."primers 150$..?? Better get them now cause you can't get anymore""" scum

This guy in the video is just trying to get clicks and attention. If you get so many followers and clicks you make money. This dude is in this for himself period. I don’t believe a word out of this yahoos mouth!

After a long drought and watching the shelves for years, I find that there now is lots of ammo and I have no trouble buying what I want. That's the reality.

I'm surprised sometimes that guys click on these Youtube doom videos. Much less link to them elsewhere.

And there are lots of countries that are not American that have been making and selling firearms before there was an America. They want to keep doing it. I've counted, and just over half of my guns were made by foreigners, in Italy, Belgium, Czech Republic, Turkey, Finland, at least.

Archived