SASS Wire Forum

ONLY .....

We're putting you on Krampus' list!

My father and mother made Scrooge look like a spendthrift.  My wife makes Scrooge look like, well, Scrooge.  Those businesses who depend on Christmas to stay in the black (can we still say that?) love my wife.  So support the holiday and the economy and the families who depend on Christmas.

Bless us, everyone!

:)

3 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........ 6 shopping months 'til Christmas .....  :excl:

That reminds me...time to take the Christmas lights down.

On the other hand, it's only six months away...the heck with it.B)

A house down the street from me still has one string of Christmas lights up and they are on every night. 
I told my wife I felt sorry for them. She thought I was serious until I told her that I should go ahead and put ours up so they don’t feel so bad for being lazy. :lol:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

A house down the street from me still has one string of Christmas lights up and they are on every night. 
I told my wife I felt sorry for them. She thought I was serious until I told her that I should go ahead and put ours up so they don’t feel so bad for being lazy. :lol:

When did the doctor say that the swelling would start going down?:D

7 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

When did the doctor say that the swelling would start going down?:D

Ha! I can still outrun her. Bad back and all. :lol:

Always liked those kind souls whose lights were up all year, especially if they didn't plug 'em in until season or need.

When I was still a working medic, a caller would often say "We'll have the porch light on."

It's night.

Everybody and their uncle has their porch light on.

No help.

The caller from Little Italy, however, NAILED IT ... she said "I'll have my Christmas lights on."

It was the middle of August.

We found their place with no difficulty a'tall!

The people across the street put up lights and some reindeer, and they wrapped their mailbox in Christmas ribbon. They took the lights and the reindeer down, but the mailbox is still wrapped in red ribbon.

Down the street a guy wrapped his palm trees in a string of white lights. I don't know if they were designed as Christmas lights, but he didn't put them up until December. They're still up. On every night. I think they're solar. He took his other Christmas lights down, but the palm trees are still wrapped.

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Go wash your mouth out with soap and you get no tv tonight.

...... oh, thankyou so much ...... it's been a while since anything worth watching has been on the dang thing ....   -_-

I don't have a TV any more, except to watch movies on Amazon Prime.  Mostly I get DVDs from the public library.  I haven't seen a broadcast program in about three years.My blood pressure is way below waht it was when I watched news and other crap.

I get one newspaper a week, the free one that comes on Thursday.

If I need to know (or want to) I can get it right here in the Saloon or check out what's going on on the internet....but I don't that very often, either.

Archived