SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Now, see, that’s painting with a really broad Yankee profiling brush. I can guarantee you in the country parts of some Yankee states if you ask for iced tea any time of year you will hear “Do you want sweet or unsweetened, Hon?”

Also, anyone that will not eat ice cream in the winter is someone to steer clear of ‘cause they’re pretty really mean people. The kind that put a hair in their milk and poke holes in the assorted chocolates at Christmas. :P

Not saying anything specifically against Yankees in general, but Pilgrims are particularly nasty people and should be avoided if at all possible. Especially if you have a Southern accent.

When I was driving long haul, I don't think I ever had a problem finding iced tea, even in Chicago. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Not saying anything specifically against Yankees in general, but Pilgrims are particularly nasty people and should be avoided if at all possible. Especially if you have a Southern accent.

When I was driving long haul, I don't think I ever had a problem finding iced tea, even in Chicago. 

Love the Pilgrims comment…and it’s right on the money. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, I'm not particularly nasty, in most cases anyhow!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Hey, I'm not particularly nasty, in most cases anyhow!

When I say Pilgrims I specifically mean people in Massachusetts. I can't say that I've had a problem with anybody I've known from Vermont.

I say "in" Massachusetts, because I've known people from Massachusetts who were good people, and once they left the place and found out how decent people act, said that they were never going back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"Sorry, we don't have any iced tea available"

"So you're telling me that you don't have any water, tea bags or sweetener?"

"Probably don't even have grits...now do ya?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

"Sorry, we don't have any iced tea available"

"So you're telling me that you don't have any water, tea bags or sweetener?"

"Probably don't even have grits...now do ya?"

They didn't.

Edited by Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

When I say Pilgrims I specifically mean people in Massachusetts. I can't say that I've had a problem with anybody I've known from Vermont.

I say "in" Massachusetts, because I've known people from Massachusetts who were good people, and once they left the place and found out how decent people act, said that they were never going back.

Sadly though, I have to admit I was born in that Kali like state. :( Moved when I was 5 and now mostly just travel thru!

20 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Sadly though, I have to admit I was born in that Kali like state. :( Moved when I was 5 and now mostly just travel thru!

You can't help where you were born. I was born in Ohio simply because that's where my mother was and thought I needed to be close to her. ;)I left there at 22 and basically never looked back. You were smart enough to leave Massachusetts which shows that you've got at least some sense. B)Your hanging around here calls some of that into question though.:wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I did spend a few decades in Communisticate (Conn.) before finally getting to Vermont. And now the taxes are killing me! And our demtards are doing a their best to take our rights here too!:angry: We're not safe from it anywhere I guess.

• Like 3

20240330_103534.thumb.jpg.8fa30222dec4c9b00083f55b23746713.jpgthe harbor freight get away with murder end aisle display.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Just add duck tape.

And zip ties 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:  

cobs.jpg.796a38362a4bc737ee09e33c7d0d4a85.jpg

Bidenomics

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.0226fd3ee49eb20b073d2e7aabbe1e0e.jpeg

p

IF I WANTED MY POSTS MERGED I WOULD MERGE THEM!

Edited by Pat Riot
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1