Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Hell on Wheels - 2021


Recommended Posts

Still early but I am trying to finalize plans to make this shoot again.

 

Requested leave today and printed out an application.  Also made reservations at a hotel.

 

Anybody else making the trip?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I plan to be there. Already have application in and reservations made. This will be my first time at H.O.W and I'm really looking forward to it.

 

Irish Tom.

Edited by Irish Tom
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

We really enjoyed our trip a few years back and are looking forward to this year.  Plan on hightailing it out West on the Interstates in two days to get there and then taking our time coming back to the Gulf Coast afterwards, enjoying some tourist spots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to my second trip to HoW’s, the Border Vigilantes put on one helluva shooter’s match!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2021 at 5:18 PM, Irish Tom said:

I plan to be there. Already have application in and reservations made. This will be my first time at H.O.W and I'm really looking forward to it.

 

Irish Tom.

That's great to see.  Ozark Belle and I are already registered and have our hotel.  HoW is part of our two week vacation.  Going to shoot the Saturday match at Powder Creek, then work our way to Cheyenne for HoW.  After HoW we are going to Cody for a few days, then shooting the Nebraska State match on the way home.

Edited by Ozark Shark
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ozark Shark said:

That's great to see.  Ozark Belle and I are already registered and have our hotel.  HoW is part of our two week vacation.  Going to shoot the Saturday match at Powder Creek, then work our way to Cheyenne for HoW.  After HoW we are going to Cody for a few days, then shooting the Nebraska State match on the way home.

We're looking to shoot HoW and then make our way back to OKC and maybe shoot their monthly the following weekend.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ozark Shark said:

That's great to see.  Ozark Belle and I are already registered and have our hotel.  HoW is part of our two week vacation.  Going to shoot the Saturday match at Powder Creek, then work our way to Cheyenne for HoW.  After HoW we are going to Cody for a few days, then shooting the Nebraska State match on the way home.

Sounds like it's going to be a great shoot. Looking forward to seeing you guy's.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

We're looking to shoot HoW and then make our way back to OKC and maybe shoot their monthly the following weekend.

 

Chief, something you might consider that would allow you to see some country and have a heck of a lot of fun.  Shoot HOW July 1-4, then go to Boise, Idaho for their state match the following week July 7-10, then the following week in Price Utah for their annual July 16-17.  I think you would have the time of your life with these good people and some great shooting.  I'll be at all three and would be happy to help grease the skids for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twelve mile reb y0-Ho do hope to see you at 4corners shoot this month.

J&J

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'll be there got some health things going on so things might be a bit of a struggle.  However, I see guys like you that just keep on keeping on and things dont quite look as bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, twelve mile REB said:

 

Chief, something you might consider that would allow you to see some country and have a heck of a lot of fun.  Shoot HOW July 1-4, then go to Boise, Idaho for their state match the following week July 7-10, then the following week in Price Utah for their annual July 16-17.  I think you would have the time of your life with these good people and some great shooting.  I'll be at all three and would be happy to help grease the skids for you.

One day, after I retire, that would be nice.  Limited vacation days won't allow that right now.  Hotels for this trip are complimentary points from business travel.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry you can't join us Chief

Semper Fi

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Vacation approved, flight is booked, rental car reserved, free room and board at my brothers and this Florida cowboy will be making his first trip to Wyoming.  Really excited to shoot this match.  Plan on taking it all in everyday.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 6:16 PM, Buffalo Bill Mathewson, 37826 said:

This will be our 4th HOW in a row. In case you couldn't tell we like it. 

Looks like I will see you guys again :)

 

This was my first big match ever last year and what can I say other than Assassin, Belle, and the others put on a great match.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.