SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a Web cartridge belt maker

Long Fingers, SASS#56813

Have been out of the loop for several years so I’m not sure where to find what I’m looking for. I’m looking for a canvas/web cartridge belt for 45/70 kind of like the one pictured. I have a old San Pedro shotgun belt exactly like what I’m looking for but need it for 45/70. 
is there anyone that has ready made, or off the shelf so to speak. 
or what custom makers might be making what I’m looking for. 
Thanks, Long Fingers. 

0C7ECD8A-072F-4DAF-B265-5A0D64F4244A.jpeg

See Jax Leather.  Her website says she has some in stock for 45-70.  I have one of her loading strips and am quite satisfied.

3 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

See Jax Leather.  Her website says she has some in stock for 45-70.  I have one of her loading strips and am quite satisfied.

Leona closed business for a while and did some traveling. but she back to doing some canvas items again so you might try to contact her.

1 hour ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Leona closed business for a while and did some traveling. but she back to doing some canvas items again so you might try to contact her.

+1 to Leona. Great lady to talk to and a great product. I bought a shotgun belt and shell bag and couldn't be happier. 

PM Double Diamond, he’s a CAS shooter and does excellent leather work also builds canvas belts like in the picture. PM me if you want his contact information.

I have one from El Paso Saddlery Co.

Well made.

https://epsaddlery.com/product/9-web-belts-rifle-shotgun-or-combination-belt/

Archived