SASS Wire Forum

I Wonder If This Is California Legal?

Subdeacon Joe

I showed this to the Missus...she gave me "The Look" shook her head and said"No, just...no" :D

I showed this to my other end....errrr....other half!!!....whew....sorry...

After looking at it, she said "no way".  Then, getting an inspiration, I said, well...a new flintlock rifle is a ton cheaper, and doesn't use a lot of ammunition.

She said, oh yeah, that would be a lot better.

Bingo...I got "permission" (the way I saw it, she did not say "no") to buy a new flintlock rifle.  Of course I did not pursue the conversation any further...hehe. 

That's usin' the ole bean!!!!

Being old is a plus, sometimes, (even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while) since I have more years of experience in getting my way.

Now...if I can get it into the house, when she is not around, later on I can go to the safe, and bring it out, and she will think it is one I already had.

Works every time.

W.K.

How California DOJ would see it:
No - It takes a dreaded high capacity magazine.

No - It’s fun

How California Environmental would see it:

No - One would create a hazardous waste spill cleaning it. 

I can see how removing that plate would make it unable to feed, but I don't see how it would make it unable to fire.

Looks like you could drop three rounds in the slots and then turn the crank and they would all go bang bang bang and then you would have to fill the top slots again. But if turning the crank with that thing off let the barrels rotate and the firing pins go click click click, then turning the crank with that thing off would let the gun go bang bang bang.

"California legal?"  :huh:

Shux... I expected someone banging on my door just for watching the video!  worried.gif

Archived