SASS Wire Forum

The Sun

Subdeacon Joe

Couldn’t see it at all on Monday. Then with the wind shift, it made an appearance yesterday afternoon. Gone now behind the snow clouds.

Outdoors is a really weird sensation...

Air quality is terrible, but the strange part is the smoky sky illuminated by the overhead sun.  The sun itself is not visible, but the sky seems to glow, making the world look like it's being viewed through amber lenses.  :huh:

Visibility seems to be about a half-mile or so.   :(

i am saddened for those caught up in this , there is a lot to be said for management practices that some states employ - if that money is well spent , but i do hope that the offence/defense practices are well funded to fight this , 

I just saw the Sun  still very smokie  but better 

solar panels controler sez they are up to 60%

well over 3 million acres burned 

our moron gov is blaming Trump for pulling out of fake climate crap 

he forgot when obama signed it  the wackos said it would cut change less than 2 degrees 

The air quality must be terrible.  I feel for those with COPD.  My dad’s life was shortened because of the Volcanic ash from the El Chicón volcano in Mexico back in 1982

The setting son here in Indiana was blood red yesterday. You could stare right at it and not hurt your eyes. I wonder if it's from the smoke? The sky seemed clear at the time.

at noon we could not see the sun but at 3 pm it was seen for a few hours 

I look at my white truck and see it covered in ash .. has to be good for our lungs 

the wacko are bitching that are firefighter was defending  homes and  not working harder on fire in a park with no homes around 

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Cold Lake Kid's post in the "Darryl" thread.   

Archived