SASS Wire Forum

For your AK enjoyment!

Right now kinda at a loss for words. Or at least I shouldn't use those words.

Wow! Looks like something from the Pakistani sidewalk weapons shops.

I would say that I’m speechless, but that’s never been one of my shortcomings!  
 Me too; I wish the videographer had shown us who the maker is.

Cat Brules

18 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Darn...my brother-in-law is at it again...:D

Ditto. Mine is great at taking things apart. Not so much at assembling.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

There's a reason that Dremels and guns shouldn't be allowed in the same room.

There's also a reason that the President of Dremel should get a Christmas card from every gunsmith in the country, too.

When I was shaping the grips for my revolvers, I thought to myself, "Self, this would go a lot faster if you pulled out the Dremel tool instead of using the files, sanding blocks and sandpaper." I nodded in agreement with myself and kept to my files, blocks and sandpaper.

Actually, that thing has other issues beyond being a POS LOL, worth 10yr/10k if its not compliant with the NFA. Being it has two safety "detents", if you can call a couple dremel slices detents and no lockout stop means the trigger guard is a full auto part, not semi. Probably the rest of the parts are too. (I can tell that because the sheet metal tab which is part of the trigger guard that goes  up the side of the receiver to block the selector from going into the FA position is too short to be a semi part) Not to mention the stock on something with less than 16" LOL.

Archived