SASS Wire Forum

Relaxing with doggo.

Whiskey Business

13 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Thank you pards for the kind wishes.

Happy new year to all.

Just a quick side question or two:  Has anyone ever called you Whiz for short?  Did they ever do it a second time?  :o

Happy new year, Kiddo.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Just a quick side question or two:  Has anyone ever called you Whiz for short?  Did they ever do it a second time?  :o

Happy new year, Kiddo.

No one has ever had the everfortny to do such.

Happy new year to you too.

2 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:
3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Happy new year, Kiddo.

No one has ever had the everfortny to do such.

Happy new year to you too.

To a lady that's handy with the iron.....Hmmm, would require alot of 'Liquid Courage'.  :D

Happy New Year, WB.  You have friends here and are always welcome.

P.S.  I feel your pain, in the form of my sister.  You can only help the people who want to get help and the rest you have to let go of, for your own sanity. 

... and feed him fish heads!! <_<

It's a shame we can't choose our family, of course if we could, I'd probably be an orphan.:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Irish Tom.

Miss Whiskey:

Everyone has one of those caustic types in their family.  I have one and keep him at arms length.  He wants so bad to re-establish a relationship but fool me twice, shame on me and I've already been fooled more than once.  They do serve a purpose however.  They make you appreciate those people that are good in your life.  Hold the good one close.  Happy New Year, sweet lady.

Whiskey,

I hope you'll consider coming to Riverbend Saturday and shooting, or even just hanging out with us. 

It would be great to see you again in person.

Also, you could bring those guns you were looking to sell and set them out.  

I hope you'll consider it,

RK

Dear Miz Whiz Biz ….. (my everfortny comes from living on the other/under side of the world :P) ...

Have you ever considered the "lend him $20  and never see him again" approach to the  situation ?

………………..……. also we have a vast inland area that may conceal a gravesite for a large number of years or forever ….

wbj :wub:

Archived