SASS Wire Forum

Forty Rod

There under his right arm is the baby's foot, in a white sock, with a bit of bare leg showing below dark colored pants.

But what it first looked like, was that while Forty was concentrating on the baby, a small child was picking his pocket.

The socked foot appeared to be a white sweater sleeve, the leg a wrist, and the pants were shadow at Forty's coat pocket.

28 minutes ago, Alpo said:

There under his right arm is the baby's foot, in a white sock, with a bit of bare leg showing below dark colored pants.

But what it first looked like, was that while Forty was concentrating on the baby, a small child was picking his pocket.

The socked foot appeared to be a white sweater sleeve, the leg a wrist, and the pants were shadow at Forty's coat pocket.

Alpo:

Keen observation my friend. ;)

I believe, like me, you can see figures in the patterns of a porcelain floor tile. :blink:

5 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Has a new sideline. Soothing crying babies! :D

Forty Rod and Baby.jpg

And here I thought that was his job on the wire!!:P

Way to go 4T!!!

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

What you don’t realize is when this photo was taken had it been video you would have heard “Little man, life is hard but it’s a lot easier if you stay off the lawn...” :D

Nice photo Forty Rod. Congrats.

8 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

You all are going to ruin Forty Rod's hard earned reputation. :D

My rep is intact.  If you think otherwise try hurting that kid and see how crowded the inside of a coffin can be..... and I won't even drop the kid.  :P

Archived