SASS Wire Forum

WTC - Miss or Procedural

Null N. Void

Everybody involved are nice people who give much to the sport. We're always trying to keep updated.

Targets on the stages were spaced appropriately. Shotgun was shot first and completed with no issue. Pistols were next and there were no issues. The first rifle target calls for 5 shots on the first rifle target. The shooter shot one shot on a pistol target, then put 4 shots on the first rifle target. The shooter completed the rest of the rifle sequence without any issue.

The call was a procedural. There were votes for just a miss. The miss flow chart could be read for either.

What say you?

Null N. Void

One miss, a miss cannot cause a procedural, or so I've been told.

Did the shooter hit all the correct type of targets with legally acquired ammo? If no: Assess misses

1 miss only (assuming other targets were hit in order)

I've done this - placed all ten rifle on the farthest away, which were unfortunately the pistol, targets. (I was supposed to run over to them for pistols next... My bad!) 10 misses.

I had the same argument north of the border awhile back...........I stood my ground as the TO but I think people thought I was crazy.......lol. Hopefully they will take a peek at this thread. One miss......a miss can't cause a "P"......intent is no longer there....and I think that still gets folks.

Archived